- plasma and urine Definition: A test that ... of transferrin (an iron-transport protein ). immunoelectrophoresis
- Urine Alternate Names : Gamma globulin ... electrophoresis: protein electrophoresis and immunoelectrophoresis
... such as IgA nephropathy or IgM nephropathy . It can also occur in other disorders such as multiple myeloma (a form of cancer ). (See also immunoelectrophoresis
- serum .) ... Hyper immunoglobulin E syndrome Definition: Hyper immunoglobulin E syndrome is a suspected genetic defect that produces ...
... : UPEP, Urine Protein Electrophoresis Definition This is a test that roughly quantitates the various protein fractions in urine . (See also immunoelectrophoresis
- urine ; immunofixation - urine .) ... A blood test called serum protein electrophoresis separates your blood protein s and can ...
Urine drug screen
... Drug Screen Urine Glucose ( Glucose - Urine ) Urine Heparan Sulfate ( Acid Mucopolysaccharides ) Urine Immunoglobulin Electrophoresis ( immunoelectrophoresis
- Urine ) ... enema , sigmoidoscopy , or colonoscopy (if colon cancer is suspected) Liver function tests Kidney function tests ...
Immunoelectrophoresis in Biological Technology
The Bio-Rad Silver Stain, Rev E
... ReadyPrep sequential extraction kit
Related Products for DNA and immunoelectrophoresis
Agarose: standard grades, ultrapure grades, tablets
Immunoelectrophoresis in Biological Dictionary
... Antibodies & Calibrators. Polyclonal Antisera: Goat Host (Catalog suffix -01) ... The serum is polyclonal , delipidated and monospecific by immunoelectrophoresis
... Custom Polyclonal Antibody Production. Superior Antigen ... Results ... over 16,000 custom polyclonal antibodies to both ...