About Cell Therapeutics, Inc.
Headquartered in Seattle, CTI is a biopharmaceutical company committed to developing an integrated portfolio of oncology products aimed at making cancer more treatable. For additional information, please visit http://www.cticseattle.com.
This press release includes forward-looking statements that involve a number of risks and uncertainties, the outcome of which could materially and/or adversely affect actual future results. Specifically, the risks and uncertainties that could affect the development of XYOTAX(TM) include risks associated with preclinical and clinical developments in the biopharmaceutical industry in general and with XYOTAX in particular including, without limitation, the potential failure of XYOTAX to prove safe and effective or more cost effective for treatment of non-small cell lung cancer, determinations by regulatory, patent and administrative governmental authorities, competitive factors, technological developments, costs of developing, producing and selling XYOTAX, and the risk factors listed or described from time to time in the Company's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission including, without limitation, the Company's most recent filings on Forms 10-K, 8-K, and 10-Q. CTI is under no obligation to (and expressly disclaims any such obligation to) update or alter its forward-looking statements whether as a result of new information, future events, or otherwise.
Media Contact: Cell Therapeutics, Inc. Dan Eramian T: 206.272.4343 C: 206.854.1200 Susan Callahan T: 206.272.4472 F: 206.272.4434 E: http://www.cticseattle.com/media.htm Investors Cont
Page: 1 2 3 4
Related medicine technology :
1. New Study Shows That Extending Prophylaxis With Clexane / Lovenox (enoxaparin Sodium Injection) to 5 Weeks is More Effective Than 10 Days for Reducing the Risk of Venous Thromboembolism (VTE) in Acutely ill Medical Patients With Reduced Mobility
2. Eurands Zentase Effective in Treating Exocrine Pancreatic Insufficiency, Studies Show
3. Cimzia Effective in Reducing Signs and Symptoms of Rheumatoid Arthritis
4. Gabapentin Shown Effective for Fibromyalgia Pain
5. ApoCells Cancer Predictive Index Helps Oncologists Select the Most Effective Targeted Drug Therapy
6. Roxro Pharma’s Novel Intranasal Pain Reliever Effective, Well Tolerated in Phase 3 Study
7. Soliris Effective in PNH Patients With History of Aplastic Anemia and Myelodysplastic Syndromes
8. Repeated Radioimmunotherapy With 131I-Labetuzumab Appears Safe and Effective in Colorectal Cancer with Liver Metastases
9. Biotheras Imprime PGG Enhanced Effectiveness of Avastin in Cancer Study
10. Targanta Study Shows Oritavancin Treatment Effective in a Mouse Model of Anthrax
11. In New Study, Duloxetine Was Equally Effective, Regardless of Switch Method, in Reducing Painful Symptoms in Ssri Non- or Partial-responders with Depression