Data on Peregrine's VTA coaguligand and VEA anti-cancer development programs.
Researchers working with Peregrine presented data on progress in the company's VTA coaguligand development program, its VEA program and its initiatives to develop second-generation anti-PS monoclonal antibodies.
* Peregrine's VTA coaguligands program has developed fusion proteins that combine a vascular targeting antibody with modified tissue factor, a protein that can induce blocking and destruction of targeted blood vessels. Since Peregrine's VTAs specifically target tumor blood vessels, the fusion proteins are intended to affect only the established blood vessels that are essential for the survival and growth of tumors. Researchers reported on their progress in successfully developing and testing a series of VTA coaguligands that currently are in further testing in animal cancer models. * Peregrine researchers gave an oral presentation on novel methods the company is employing in its drug discovery efforts for its VEA program. VEAs are a new class of therapeutics comprised of tumor-specific antibodies fused to vasoactive compound
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Related medicine technology :
1. Peregrine Pharmaceuticals Reports Positive Top-Line Results in Bavituximab Combination Therapy Trial in Advanced Cancer Patients
2. Positive Results Using Affitech-Identified Human Antibody That Blocks VEGF Binding to VEGF Receptor 2 in Preclinical Cancer Model Reported by Peregrine
3. Data Presented at AACR Meeting Shows Peregrines Immunocytokine Fusion Proteins Reduce Growth of B-Cell Lymphoma Tumors by 85% in Preclinical Studies
4. Data Presented at AACR Meeting Show Peregrines Bavituximab Equivalent Can Generate Curative Immune Responses as Part of a Vaccine-Like Regimen in Preclinical Models of Aggressive Brain Cancer
5. Data Presented at AACR Meeting Shows Peregrines Selective Anti-VEGF Antibodies are as Effective as Avastin(R) in Preclinical Cancer Models
6. BioSante Pharmaceuticals Announces New Findings for Potential Bird Flu Vaccine
7. Portola Pharmaceuticals Announces Positive Data from a Phase II Study of its Factor Xa Inhibitor at the XXI Congress of the International Society on Thrombosis and Haemostasis
8. Manhattan Pharmaceuticals Announces Results of Phase 2a Studies for Oral Oleoyl-estrone
9. Auxilium Pharmaceuticals to Present at the 2007 CEUT Emerging Growth Opportunities Conference
10. Sunesis Pharmaceuticals to Present at the C. E. Unterberg, Towbin Emerging Growth Conference
11. EPIX Pharmaceuticals to Present at the C.E. Unterberg, Towbin Emerging Growth Opportunities Conference