Harris Interactive recruited the survey respondents via email through the HarrisPollOnline (HPOL). Figures for age by sex, race/ethnicity, education, region and household income were weighted where necessary to bring them into line with their actual proportions in the population. Propensity score weighting was also used to adjust for respondents' propensity to be online. This methodology helps to ensure that results are nationally representative.
With a pure probability sample of 2,008 one could say with a 95 percent probability that the overall results would have a sampling error of +/- 2.2 percentage points. This online survey is not based on a probability sample and therefore no theoretical sampling error can be calculated.
About Spirit of Women
Spirit of Women is a national network of leading hospitals dedicated to improving women's lives with innovative health and community programs. Spirit of Women Hospitals touch the lives of millions of women each year through the presentation of educational events, consumer membership programs, annual conferences, marketing communications and grass roots efforts to improve the health and well-being of women everywhere. The initiative enables participating hospitals to focus on community needs while providing the strength of national support. Please visit www.spiritofwomen.com for additional information.
Contact: Tara DiMilia, 908-369-7168 (1) FDA website - http://www.fda.gov/fdac/departs/196_upd.html (2) The Endocrine Society's Clinical Guidelines: Testosterone Therapy in Adult Men with Androgen Deficiency Syndrome: An Endocrine Society Clinical Practice Guideline
Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Related medicine technology :
1. Clinical Study Shows Regenecare Relieves Pain and Itching of Skin Rashes Caused by Widely Used Cancer Drugs
2. International ENDORSE Study Shows That the Majority of Hospitalized Patients Surveyed are at Risk for VTE and Many do not Receive Recommended VTE prophylaxis
3. New Study Shows That Extending Prophylaxis With Clexane / Lovenox (enoxaparin Sodium Injection) to 5 Weeks is More Effective Than 10 Days for Reducing the Risk of Venous Thromboembolism (VTE) in Acutely ill Medical Patients With Reduced Mobility
4. MediGene Announces Cancer-Fighting Virus Shows Promise in Early Clinical Trial
5. Study Shows Ixabepilone Demonstrated Clear Activity in Patients with Metastatic Breast Cancer Resistant to Anthracycline, Taxane, and Capecitabine
6. Ceragenix Compound Shows Promise for Treating Lethal Cystic Fibrosis Infections
7. Largest Cervical Cancer Vaccine Efficacy Trial Shows Cervarix Provides Excellent Protection Against Lesions Caused by Most Common Cancer-Causing Virus Types
8. CombinatoRx Product Candidate CRx-150 Shows Activity on DAS28 and Pain, but Not CRP
9. New Study Shows A1c Reduced Safely By Patients With Type 2 Diabetes Using Self-Adjusted Dosing Starting With Once-Daily Insulin Treatment Levemir
10. First Phase II Short-Term Study on Dapagliflozin Shows Results on Safety, Tolerability and Glycemic Markers in Subjects With Type 2 Diabetes
11. New Study Shows A1c Reduced Safely By Patients With Type 2 Diabetes Using Self-Adjusted Dosing Starting With Once-Daily Insulin Treatment Levemir