HAYWARD, Calif., April 10, 2007 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Kosan Biosciences Incorporated announced data will be presented on the Company's clinical and preclinical pipeline, including its Hsp90 inhibitor, epothilone and nuclear export inhibitor programs, at the 2007 Annual Meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR), being held in Los Angeles, April 14-18, 2007.
Poster presentations on Kosan's programs are as follows. The location for all poster presentations is the Los Angeles Convention Center Exhibit Hall.
Date Abstract # Title Session Poster Poster # Section 4/15 1:00- 1544 Tanespimycin: Experimental 32 4 5:00 No effects on and Molecular QTC interval Therapeutics 13 using two formulations 4/15 1:00- 1568 Preclinical Experimental 32 28 5:00 safety profile and Molecular of tanespimycin Therapeutics 13 (KOS-5: 953) -- a heat shock protein 90 (Hsp90) inhibitor 4/15 1:00- 1438 KOS-1803: A new, Experimental 27 19 5:00 rationally and Molecular designed Therapeutics 8 epothilone analog with an improved pharmacological profile and efficacy in xenograft mouse models 4/18 8:00- 5597 Anti-tumor Experimental 29 2 12:00 activity of and Molecu
Page: 1 2 3
Related medicine technology :
1. Kosan Presents Promising Phase 1 Data on Second-Generation Hsp90 Inhibitor, Alvespimycin, Showing Antitumor Activity in Refractory Breast and Ovarian Cancers at ASCO
2. Kosan Presents Phase 1 Data Showing Promising Antitumor Activity and Safety Profile of Epothilone KOS-1584 at ASCO
3. Kosan Presents Data on Lead Hsp90 Inhibitor, Tanespimycin, Showing Promising Antitumor Activity in Multiple Myeloma at ASCO
4. Kosan Presents Preliminary Phase 2 Data Showing Antitumor Activity of Hsp90 Inhibitor Tanespimycin in Metastatic Melanoma at ASCO
5. Kosan Presents Preclinical Data on Nuclear Export Inhibitors, Novel Anticancer Agents, at AACR
6. Kosan Presents Preclinical Antitumor and Safety Data On Next-Generation Epothilone KOS-1803 at AACR
7. Kosan Presents Data on Cardiac Safety Profile of Hsp90 Inhibitor Tanespimycin (KOS-953) at AACR
8. Antisoma Announces Further Data From ASA404 Ovarian Cancer Trial
9. Neose Announces Presentation of Positive Preclinical Data on GlycoPEGylated Factor VIIa at the XXI Congress of the International Society on Thrombosis and Haemostasis
10. Biofrontera AG Announces Clinical Study Confirms Excellent Efficacy of BF-200 ALA In Actinic Keratosis
11. YM BioSciences Announces Secondary Efficacy and Safety Findings in Randomized Phase IIB Aerolef Trial