The full results of the two phase III trials will be published in peer reviewed journals and presented at upcoming medical meetings in the United States and Europe.
Eurand is a specialty pharmaceutical company that develops enhanced pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical products based on its proprietary drug formulation technologies. Eurand has had four products approved by the FDA since 2000 and has a pipeline of product candidates in development for itself and its partners. Eurand's technology platforms include bioavailability enhancement of poorly soluble drugs, customized release, taste-making/fast- dissolving formulations and drug conjugation.
Eurand is a global company with research, development and manufacturing facilities in Milan, Italy, Dayton, Ohio, USA, Trieste, Italy and Paris, France. For more information, visit Eurand's website at www.eurand.com.
This release, and oral statements made with respect to information contained in this release, constitutes forward-looking statements. Such forward-looking statements include those which express plan, anticipation, intent, contingency, goals, targets or future development and/or otherwise are not statements of historical fact. These statements are based upon management's current expectations and are subject to risks and uncertainties, known and unknown, which could cause actual results and developments to differ materially from those expressed or implied in such statements.
(1) Guidance for Industry Exocrine Pancreatic Insufficiency Drug Products -Submitting NDAs U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Food and Drug Administration (FDA), Center for Drug Evaluation and Research (CDER), April 2006 (2) Federal Register/ Vol. 69 No. 82. April 28, 2004 (3) Littlewood,
Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Related medicine technology :
1. Eurands Zentase Effective in Treating Exocrine Pancreatic Insufficiency, Studies Show
2. Eurand to Present Zentase Phase III Data
3. Antisoma Announces Further Data From ASA404 Ovarian Cancer Trial
4. Neose Announces Presentation of Positive Preclinical Data on GlycoPEGylated Factor VIIa at the XXI Congress of the International Society on Thrombosis and Haemostasis
5. Biofrontera AG Announces Clinical Study Confirms Excellent Efficacy of BF-200 ALA In Actinic Keratosis
6. YM BioSciences Announces Secondary Efficacy and Safety Findings in Randomized Phase IIB Aerolef Trial
7. BioSante Pharmaceuticals Announces New Findings for Potential Bird Flu Vaccine
8. Portola Pharmaceuticals Announces Positive Data from a Phase II Study of its Factor Xa Inhibitor at the XXI Congress of the International Society on Thrombosis and Haemostasis
9. Manhattan Pharmaceuticals Announces Results of Phase 2a Studies for Oral Oleoyl-estrone
10. AVI BioPharma Partner Cook Medical Announces Completion of Patient Enrollment for APPRAISAL Phase II Clinical Trial for Treatment of Cardiovascular Disease
11. Protox Announces Positive Clinical Data from Prostate Cancer Study