Abstract # 5508 - VEGF Trap for patients (pts) with recurrent platinum- resistant epithelial ovarian cancer (EOC): Preliminary results of a randomized, multicenter phase II study.
-- Data on the use of aflibercept (VEGF Trap) as a single agent in recurrent ovarian cancer will be presented. -- Sunday, June 3, 2:45 PM - 3:00 PM, E 354a, Oral Presentation.
Abstract # 7627 - Phase II study of the efficacy and safety of Intravenous (IV) AVE0005 (VEGF Trap) given every two weeks in patients (pts) with platinum and erlotinib-resistant adenocarcinoma of the lung (NSCLA).
-- Data on the use of aflibercept (VEGF-Trap) as a single agent in refractory NSCLA will be presented. -- Sunday, June 3, 8.00 AM - 12:00 PM, S Hall A2, General Poster Session.
Abstract # 4514 - Randomized phase III study of S-1 alone versus S-1 plus CDDP in advanced gastric cancer (the SPIRITS trial).
-- This study evaluated the addition of cisplatin to S-1 versus S-1 alone in advanced gastric cancer. -- Sunday, June 3, 5:00 PM - 5:15 PM, E Hall D2, Oral Presentation.
Abstract # 3069 - Activity of MVA 5T4 alone or in combination with either interleukin-2 or interferon-alpha in patients with metastatic renal cell cancer.
-- The trials are designed to evaluate TroVax either as a single agent, or in combination with either interleukin-2 or interferon-alpha. -- Sunday, June 3, 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM, S Hall A2, General Poster Session. "My Child Matters" program:
Abstract # 9526 - My child matters program: A UICC-sanofi-aventis partnership to improve paediatric cancer care in developing countries.
-- First outcomes of the humanitarian program focused on children with
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Related medicine technology :
1. Phase 3 Results for Dabigatran Etexilate, an Investigational Oral Anticoagulant, Presented Today at the XXIst Congress of the International Society on Thrombosis and Haemostasis
2. Halozyme Therapeutics Enhanze Technology Large Protein Molecule Therapeutic Clinical Trial Results Presented at the 34th Annual Meeting of the Controlled Release Society
3. Positive ZIO-201 Interim Phase II Sarcoma Data Presented at European Society for Medical Oncology
4. Clinical Data From Nymox BPH Drug To Be Presented at American Urological Association Meeting
5. The European Myeloma Platform Reports New Survival data for Revlimid Presented at the International Myeloma Workshop in Greece
6. ZIO-101 (Darinaparsin) Interim Phase II and Preclinical Data Presented at International Myeloma Workshop
7. Nymox Announces NX-1207 Data to Be Presented at Upcoming U.S. Urology Meetings
8. MEDIA ADVISORY: Subsets of Landmark Diabetes Trials Investigating MacroVascular Outcomes Presented at the American Diabetes Association 67th Scientific Sessions
9. Nymox Announces NX-1207 Data to Be Presented at Upcoming U.S. Urology Meetings
10. ConjuChem Biotechnologies Reports PC-DAC:Exendin-4 Albumin Conjugate Data Presented at American Diabetes Association Annual Meeting
11. New Data Presented on Micardis (Telmisartan) Tablets in Hypertensive Patients With Type 2 Diabetes