-- An updated analysis of the phase III N9741 study evaluating FOLFOX4 versus irinotecan-based chemotherapy in metastatic colorectal cancer patients will be presented. -- Monday, June 4, 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM, S Hall A2, Poster Presentation.
Abstract # LBA5 - Final results of the EORTC Intergroup randomized phase III study 40983: Peri-operative FOLFOX4 chemotherapy and surgery for resectable liver metastases from colorectal cancer.
-- The study examines the use of chemotherapy with oxaliplatin/5FU/LV (FOLFOX4) given before and after surgery of liver metastases from metastatic colorectal cancer versus surgery alone. Eloxatin(R) for peri-operative use is not in the U.S. label. -- Monday, June 4, 3:30 PM - 3:45 PM, N Hall B1, Plenary Session.
For information about currently approved uses of Eloxatin(R), please see full prescribing information.
Taxotere(R) (docetaxel) Injection Concentrate clinical studies:
Abstract # LBA1008 - BCIRG007: First overall survival analysis of a randomized phase III trial of trastuzumab plus docetaxel with or without carboplatin as first line therapy in HER2 amplified metastatic breast cancer (MBC).
-- This study evaluates the use of two Taxotere(R) - Herceptin (trastuzumab) regimens for the treatment of metastatic HER2 positive breast cancer patients. -- Sunday, June 3, 9:45 AM - 10:00 AM, N Hall B1, Oral Presentation.
Abstract #537 - Estrogen receptor expression and efficacy of docetaxel in early breast cancer: A pooled analysis of 3490 patients included in two randomized trials.
-- This presentation reviews the use of Taxotere(R) in trials involving patients with early stage node positive breast cancer, accor
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Related medicine technology :
1. Phase 3 Results for Dabigatran Etexilate, an Investigational Oral Anticoagulant, Presented Today at the XXIst Congress of the International Society on Thrombosis and Haemostasis
2. Halozyme Therapeutics Enhanze Technology Large Protein Molecule Therapeutic Clinical Trial Results Presented at the 34th Annual Meeting of the Controlled Release Society
3. Positive ZIO-201 Interim Phase II Sarcoma Data Presented at European Society for Medical Oncology
4. Clinical Data From Nymox BPH Drug To Be Presented at American Urological Association Meeting
5. The European Myeloma Platform Reports New Survival data for Revlimid Presented at the International Myeloma Workshop in Greece
6. ZIO-101 (Darinaparsin) Interim Phase II and Preclinical Data Presented at International Myeloma Workshop
7. Nymox Announces NX-1207 Data to Be Presented at Upcoming U.S. Urology Meetings
8. MEDIA ADVISORY: Subsets of Landmark Diabetes Trials Investigating MacroVascular Outcomes Presented at the American Diabetes Association 67th Scientific Sessions
9. Nymox Announces NX-1207 Data to Be Presented at Upcoming U.S. Urology Meetings
10. ConjuChem Biotechnologies Reports PC-DAC:Exendin-4 Albumin Conjugate Data Presented at American Diabetes Association Annual Meeting
11. New Data Presented on Micardis (Telmisartan) Tablets in Hypertensive Patients With Type 2 Diabetes