WOODCLIFF LAKE, N.J., May 31, 2007 /PRNewswire/ -- Eisai announced today that several abstracts covering clinical data about their oncology pipeline compounds have been accepted for presentation at the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) annual meeting. ASCO takes place in Chicago from June 1-5, 2007.
These abstracts reveal a growing and diverse oncology clinical development program at Eisai. In addition to the variety of oncology product classes under investigation, these compounds are being studied in advanced diseases where there remains considerable unmet medical need, particularly in refractory metastatic breast cancer, advanced non-small cell lung cancer, and advanced ovarian cancer.
The following abstracts highlight data from pipeline compounds that have been accepted for presentation at this year's ASCO meeting.
Product Abstract Details Location Details Eribulin Phase II Study of Eribulin Mesylate June 2, 2007 8:00 Mesylate (E7389) Halichondrin B Analog in AM - 1:00 PM (E7389) Patients with Refractory Breast Cancer Location: S403 Abstract No: Poster Number: 21 1034 Eribulin Phase II Study of Eribulin Mesylate June 2, 2007 8:00 Mesylate (E7389), a Mechanistically Novel AM - 1:00 PM (E7389) Inhibitor of Microtubule Dynamics, Location: E451a Abstract No: in Patients with Advanced Non-Small 7546 Cell Lung Cancer (nsclc) Poster Number: 20 MORAb-003 Novel Phase II Study Design of June 2, 2007 Abstract No: MORAb-003, a Monoclonal Antibody 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM 5583 against Folate Receptor Alpha in Location: S Hall A2 Platinum-Sensitive Ovarian Cancer in First Relapse
Page: 1 2 3 4
Related medicine technology :
1. Genetic Analysis Systems Enter the Clinical Mainstream
2. Clinical Study Shows Regenecare Relieves Pain and Itching of Skin Rashes Caused by Widely Used Cancer Drugs
3. Large Geographic Differences in EpiPen Prescriptions in the U.S., From the Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology
4. Clinical Data Suggest Decreased Bleeding Risk in People With Severe Hemophilia A While Maintaining Factor VIII Levels Above One Percent
5. Biofrontera AG Announces Clinical Study Confirms Excellent Efficacy of BF-200 ALA In Actinic Keratosis
6. Halozyme Therapeutics Enhanze Technology Large Protein Molecule Therapeutic Clinical Trial Results Presented at the 34th Annual Meeting of the Controlled Release Society
7. Corgenix Reports New Clinical Data Correlating AtherOx Technology With Vascular Disease
8. AVI BioPharma Partner Cook Medical Announces Completion of Patient Enrollment for APPRAISAL Phase II Clinical Trial for Treatment of Cardiovascular Disease
9. Protox Announces Positive Clinical Data from Prostate Cancer Study
10. AM-Pharma Announces Positive Results of Phase IIa Clinical Trial with Alkaline Phosphatase For Ulcerative Colitis
11. Cougar Biotechnology Announces Presentation of Positive CB7630 Clinical Data at ESMO Conference