NATICK, Mass., May 15, 2007 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Boston Scientific Corporation today announced the schedule of the Company's major events and press announcements at the annual Paris Course on Revascularization (EuroPCR), which will runs from May 22 to 25 in Barcelona, Spain.
"We will be announcing new data from several of our clinical trials and registries, adding to the knowledge base for treating coronary artery disease," said Paul LaViolette, Chief Operating Officer of Boston Scientific. "Pooled data from our ARRIVE registries will shed light on key predictors for stent thrombosis in real-world DES use. Additional data will provide insight into the performance of our market-leading TAXUS(R) paclitaxel-eluting stent systems as well as our new everolimus-based PROMUS(TM) (XIENCE(TM) V) stent system, reinforcing Boston Scientific's role as the only company offering two distinct drug-eluting stent platforms."
Schedule of Events (all times are local Barcelona) Tuesday, May 22 * The Great Debate on DES. The Company will host a symposium entitled "The Great Debate on Coronary Drug-Eluting Stents," chaired by Jean Marco, M.D., and Steven Nissen, M.D., from 1:30 - 3:15 p.m. in Room 1 of The Centre de Convencions Internacional de Barcelona. Experts will debate and answer questions from interventional cardiologists related to coronary drug-eluting stent usage in daily practice. * TAXUS VI four-year data. At 5:01 p.m., Professor Eberhard Grube, M.D., will present four-year results from the TAXUS VI trial in a late- breaking session. This randomized, double-blind trial is designed to assess the safety and efficacy of a moderate-release (non- commercialized) formulation paclitaxel-eluting stent versus a bare metal stent control group. Data will be presented on examined s
Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Related medicine technology :
1. Boston Life Sciences, Inc. Announces Presentation of Cethrin Phase I/IIa 6-Month Results at 75th Annual Meeting of the American Association of Neurological Surgeons
2. Bio-Matrix Scientifics Dr. ONeill Sees University of Pittsburghs Published Study on Culture Blood-Forming Stem Cells from Human Fat Tissue as Supporting Near Term Benefits of Banking Adipose (Fat) Derived Stem Cells
3. Genaera Presents Preclinical Data on Trodusquemine (MSI-1436) for the Treatment of Obesity at the American Diabetes Association 67th Scientific Session
4. VIVUS Announces Abstract Published at American Diabetes Association Scientific Sessions
5. Keryx Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. Announces Poster Presentations Highlighting Mechanism of Action and Clinical Activity of Sulonex(TM) (sulodexide oral gelcap) at the Upcoming American Diabetes Association 67th Scientific Sessions in Chicago, Illinois
6. MEDIA ADVISORY: Subsets of Landmark Diabetes Trials Investigating MacroVascular Outcomes Presented at the American Diabetes Association 67th Scientific Sessions
7. Orexigen Therapeutics to Present Data on Contrave Impact on Visceral Fat and Insulin Resistance at American Diabetes Association 67th Scientific Sessions in Chicago June 23
8. Genaera to Present Preclinical Data on Trodusquemine for the Treatment of Obesity at the American Diabetes Association 67th Scientific Sessions
9. VeroScience Late-Breaking Abstract on Cycloset (A Quick Release Formulation of Bromocriptine Mesylate) Accepted for Poster Presentation at American Diabetes Association 67th Scientific Sessions
10. Inspire Announces Presentations at Two European Scientific Conferences
11. HepaLife Announces Scientific Presentation of PBS-1 Cell Line at International Influenza Meeting