The most common adverse events reported in ACTEMRA(TM) global clinical studies are upper respiratory tract infections, headache, nasopharyngitis and hypertension. As with other biological disease modifying anti-rheumatic drugs (DMARDs), serious infections have been reported in some patients treated with ACTEMRA(TM).
Hoffmann-La Roche Inc. (Roche), based in Nutley, N.J., is the U.S. pharmaceuticals headquarters of the Roche Group, one of the world's leading research-oriented healthcare groups with core businesses in pharmaceuticals and diagnostics. For more than 100 years in the U.S., Roche has been committed to developing innovative products and services that address prevention, diagnosis and treatment of diseases, thus enhancing people's health and quality of life. An employer of choice, in 2006, Roche was named one of the Top 20 Employers (Science magazine), ranked the No. 1 Company to Sell For (Selling Power), and one of AARP's Top Companies for Older Workers, and in 2005, Roche was named one of Fortune magazine's Best Companies to Work For in America. For additional information about the U.S. pharmaceuticals business, visit our websites: http://www.rocheusa.com or www.roche.us.
(1) ACR20, ACR50 and ACR70 represent the percentage of reduction (20%, 50% or 70%) in certain RA symptoms and measures the number of tender and swollen joints, pain, patient's and physician's global assessments and certain laboratory markers. An ACR70 response is considered exceptional and represents a significant improvement in a patient's condition. (2) The Disease Activity Score (DAS)28 is a combined index that measures disease activity in patients with RA. It combin
Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Related medicine technology :
1. Actemra (tocilizumab) Third Phase III Study Results Show Significant Improvement in Symptoms of Patients with Rheumatoid Arthritis
2. Arterial Plaque Significantly Reduced in Women Age 50-59 Taking Hormones, Says New Analysis of Womens Health Initiative Data
3. Prexige Study Shows Significantly Less Impact on Blood Pressure Than Ibuprofen in Osteoarthritis Patients with Controlled Hypertension
4. Lumiracoxib Study Showed Significantly Less Impact on Blood Pressure Than Ibuprofen in Osteoarthritis Patients with Controlled Hypertension
5. Next Safety, Inc.s Innovative Drug Delivery System Will Replace Cigarettes and Significantly Advance Pulmonary Medication Delivery
6. Ivivis PEMF Technology Significantly Improves Neuron Survival in Parkinsons Disease Model, Study Finds
7. Mercks Investigational Migraine Treatment MK-0974 Significantly Improved Migraine Pain on Several Efficacy Measures in a Phase II Study
8. The Eloxatin-Based Regimen (FOLFOX4) Significantly Improved Progression Free Survival When Given Before and After Surgery in Patients With Resectable Liver Metastases From Colorectal Cancer
9. Nexavar Significantly Extends Overall Survival by 44% in Liver Cancer Patients
10. MabThera Significantly Extends Survival And Cures More Patients With Aggressive Lymphoma Than Chemotherapy Alone
11. Breaking Multi-Center Study: Masimo SET Pulse Oximetry Technology Shown to Significantly Lower Instances of Severe Retinopathy of Prematurity in Extremely Low Birth Weight Infants