- 2010 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the market categories and countries.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the Europe Ophthalmic Devices market..
- Key players covered include Essilor International, Carl Zeiss AG, Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc., CIBA Vision Corporation, Alcon, Inc., Bausch & Lomb Incorporated and others.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the Europe Ophthalmic Devices competitive landscape.
- Develop capital investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what's the most preferred mode of product distribution – Identify, understand and capitalize.
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 2
1.1 List of Tables 9
1.2 List of Figures 12
2 Introduction 15
2.1 What is This Report About? 15
3 Ophthalmic Devices in Europe 16
3.1 Ophthalmic Devices Cross Country Comparison, Revenue ($m), 2003-2017 16
3.2 Ophthalmic Devices, Europe, Overall Revenue ($m), 2003-2017 17
3.3 Ophthalmic Devices, Europe, Category Volume (Units), 2003-2017 24
3.4 Ophthalmic Devices, Europe, Company share (2009-2010) 29
4 Ophthalmic Devices In France 31
4.1 Ophthalmic Devices, France, Overall Revenue ($m), 2003-2017 31
4.2 Ophthalmic Devices, France, Category Volume (Units), 2003-2017 37
4.3 Ophthalmic Devices, France, Distribution Share (2009-2010) 42
4.3.1 Cataract Surgery Devices, Fra
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved