The APEX Spine System was designed by an experienced team of spine surgeons practicing in the Chicago area. SpineCraft received Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 510(k) clearance to market the APEX Spine System in 2006 and, to date, the system has been used in over 3,500 clinical cases.
About Zimmer Spine
Headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, Zimmer Spine is a global leader in spine innovation, dedicated to enhancing the quality of life for spine patients worldwide by delivering comprehensive surgical solutions, training and clinical support that advance and support surgeons. Zimmer Spine is a division of Zimmer Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ZMH; SIX: ZMH), a leading manufacturer and provider of orthopaedic reconstructive, spinal and trauma devices, dental implants, and related surgical products for orthopaedic professionals in over 100 countries. Founded in 1927 and headquartered in Warsaw, Indiana, Zimmer has operations in more than 25 countries. Zimmer's 2012 sales were approximately $4.5 billion. The Company is supported by the efforts of more than 8,500 employees worldwide. For more information, please visit our website at www.zimmer.com.
Founded in 2004 by a business team of spine experts and leading U.S. spine surgeons, SpineCraft is a privately-held medical device company that develops and manufactures surgical implants and instrumentation for use in spinal surgery. SpineCraft develops surgical tools that provide comprehensive spine care solutions to improve and enhance quality of life for patients with back pain, neck pain, degenerative disc conditions, spine deformities and injuries due to trauma. SpineCraft is headquartered in Westmont, Illin
SOURCE Zimmer Spine, Inc.
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine technology :
1. Cook Medical, Zimmer, Pro-Dex & J&J to Share Innovative Social Media Approaches to Marketing Device Products in Minneapolis
2. Zimmer Announces Quarterly Dividend for Second Quarter of 2012
3. Zimmer Introduces First Porous Metal Interbody Implant for Lumbar Spine in the United States
4. Zimmer Holdings Announces Live Audio Webcast and Conference Call of Second Quarter 2012 Results
5. Zimmer Holdings Names Christopher Begley to Board of Directors
6. Zimmer Holdings to Present at Morgan Stanley 2012 Global Healthcare Conference
7. Zimmer Holdings, Inc. Reports Third Quarter 2012 Financial Results
8. Zimmer Holdings to Present at Credit Suisse 2012 Healthcare Conference
9. Zimmer Launches Smartphone Comeback App Globally
10. Zimmer Holdings to Present at 24th Annual Piper Jaffray Healthcare Conference
11. Amarantus BioSciences Appoints Dr. Robert J. Zimmerman as Product Development Advisor