NEW YORK, Nov. 14, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
This package contains 28 X-ray equipment analyses from the following European countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Moldova, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Ukraine, and United Kingdom.
These market research reports offer an in-depth perspective on the actual market situation, trends and future outlook for X-ray equipment in different European countries. The analyses provide essential market information for decision-makers including:
* Overall market value for X-ray equipment by country, 2004-2010
* Overall market volume for X-ray equipment by country, 2004-2010
* Market value and volume for X-ray equipment by type (dental, medical, non-medical, X-ray tubes)
* Forecasts and future outlook of the market till 2016
* Country overview, macroeconomic indicators and indicators of doing business
This market analysis answers to questions such as:
* What is the size of the X-ray equipment market in different European countries?
* How is the market divided into different types of products? Which products are growing fast?
* How the market has been developing? How does the future look like?
* What is the potential for the market?
* How the indicators of doing business look like? For example, how easily the contracts are being enforced, or what is the inflation rate and how is it developing?
To order this report:
Check our Industry Analysis and Insights
Intl: +1 805-652-2626
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved