ading medical equipment and devices manufacturers. China remains the world's most populous country and is consequently home to a large patient base. The country is home to more than 120 million people who are aged 65 or older—a population in continuous need of medical care. India, the second most populous country globally, is home to 1.2 billion people, approximately 5% of which are aged 65 or older. It's estimated that shortly after 2020, India's population will surpass China, making it the most populous country in the world. As the population continues to grow and people continue to age, the underlying demand for healthcare is also expected to increase.
- Market size data for X-Ray Systems market categories – Digital X-Ray Systems and Analog X-Ray Systems.
- Annualized market revenues ($m), volume (units) and average price ($) data for each of the segments and sub-segments within the two market categories. Data from 2003 to 2010, forecast forward for seven years to 2017.
- 2010 company shares and distribution shares data for the overall X-Ray Systems market in each of the aforementioned countries.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the X-Ray Systems market in BRICS.
- Key players covered include Siemens Healthcare, GE Healthcare, Shimadzu Corporation, Philips Healthcare, Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation, Hitachi Medical Corporation, Carestream Health, Inc. / Kodak Health Group, Beijing Wandong Medical Equipment Co., Ltd., FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation, Medical Technologies Ltd., Allengers Medical Systems Ltd and Electron (Russia).
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the X-Ray Systems competitive landscape in BRICS.Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 Related medicine technology :1
. September 2008 Mayo Clinic Health Letter Highlights Cataract Removal, Severe Headache and Dual Energy X-Ray Imaging2
. Varian Medical Systems to Exhibit Cancer Treatment and X-ray Imaging Technologies at China Med Exhibition3
. SAFC Pharma Installs the Industrys First Commercial Dual Wavelength X-Ray Diffractometer4
. Varian Medical Systems to Exhibit a Wide Selection of Flat Panel X-Ray Image Detectors and X-Ray Tubes at the CMEF Show in Chengdu, China5
. Shimadzu and EDDA Announce Business Partnership on X-ray Chest CAD Applications6
. Varian Medical Systems to Showcase the Latest X-Ray Image Detectors and X-Ray Tubes at the MEDICA 2009 International Trade Fair7
. Riverain Medical Partners With The Christie Group In Canada To Offer SoftView Enhanced Chest Imaging and OnGuard Chest X-Ray CAD Technologies8
. Varian Medical Systems to Highlight the Latest Digital Detectors, X-ray Tubes and Cancer Treatment Technology at the Radiological Society of North America (RSNA) Annual Meeting in Chicago9
. DEP Urges Medical Facilities to Take Proper Precautions With X-Ray Equipment to Avoid Health Hazards10
. U.S. FDA Approves Improved Performance of Riverain Medicals OnGuard Chest X-ray Computer-Aided Detection Technology11
. Varian Medical Systems Develops New X-Ray Tube for Use in Security Scanning Systems