- Qualitative analysis of key market trends, market drivers, and restraints within the X-Ray systems market.
- The report also covers information on the leading market players, the competitive landscape, and the leading pipeline products and technologies.
- Key players covered include Siemens Healthcare, GE Healthcare, Philips Healthcare, Shimadzu Corporation and Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments that are driving the X-Ray systems globally.
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Identify key players best positioned to take advantage of the emerging market opportunities.
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return.
- What's the next big thing in the X-Ray systems market landscape? – Identify, understand and capitalize.
- Make more informed business decisions from the insightful and in-depth analysis of the global X-Ray systems market and the factors shaping it.
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 3
1.1 List of Tables 6
1.2 List of Figures 7
2 Introduction 9
2.1 GlobalData Report Guidance 9
3 Device Overview 10
3.1 Digital X-Ray Systems 10
3.1.1 Computed Radiography Systems 10
3.1.2 Digital Radiography Systems 11
3.2 Analog X-Ray Systems 11
4 X-Ray Systems - Market Characterization 12
4.1 X-Ray Systems Market, Global, Revenue ($bn), Historic, 2003-2010 12
4.2 X-Ray Systems Market, Global, Volume, Historic, 2003-2010 13
4.3 X-Ray Systems Market, Global, Revenue ($bn), Forecast, 2010-2017 14'/>"/>
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved