COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo., Aug. 30, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The X-Change Corporation (NASDAQ OTC: XCHC), a U.S. Company specializing primarily in cannabinoid formulation-based health and wellness solutions, is pleased that the DOJ has provided broad and historic guidance to all federal authorities to defer to states' cannabis laws and regulations, including not challenging general legalization laws in Colorado and Washington State. Federal action is sanctioned in specific circumstances, such as in preventing violence and use of firearms, distribution to minors, poor state regulatory systems, and cultivation on federal lands. The impact of yesterday's announcement by the Deputy Attorney General, James M. Cole, is groundbreaking and will inevitably result in enhanced markets that benefit physicians and patients seeking cannabinoid-based treatments in the nearly two dozen states and jurisdictions that have enacted medical cannabis laws. This federal guidance also points other states to a clear pathway to legalizing medical cannabis without concern for undue federal interference, which will give patients unprecedented treatment opportunities throughout the country.
Importantly, medical cannabis companies, such as X-Change Corp., will not be penalized for success in the medical cannabis market, as the DOJ ended uncertainty about enforcement distinctions based on commercial size and for-profit status. Working within state regulatory regimes, the new federal policy allows X-Change Corp. to more confidently and efficiently manage logistical operations, supply chains, research and development efforts, and other commercial variables that produce economies of scale and better, more cost effective products and services. The new legal landscape will also permit the Company to better utilize our expert management and development team in both Europe<
SOURCE The X-Change Corporation
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine technology :
1. X-Change Corporation Launches Upgraded Version of Phytiva Website, As Company Targets Distribution of Phytiva Product Line in United States and Worldwide, Extracts and New Products in Europe
2. Medbox Signs Multi-State Consulting Deal with X-Change Corporation
3. X-Change Corporation Signs Multi-Million Dollar Agreement for Multi-State Product Release Licensing, Medical Cannabis Dispensary Management, and Cultivation Consulting
4. International Drug & Explosives Detection Company IDenta Corp. Releases Information to OTC markets.
5. SolutionStart Corp. Announces John Karagiannis as Vice President of Technology
6. BioSpecifics Technologies Corp. Announces Rescheduled First Quarter 2012 Financial Results Conference Call to May 10, 2012
7. ThermoGenesis Corp. To Announce Third Quarter Fiscal 2012 Results On May 10, 2012
8. Millennium Surgical Corp. Announces Sales Figures, Growth
9. Millennium Surgical Corp. Develops Online Sterilization Resource Center
10. Rittal Corp. Joins the HP ProActive Insight Architecture Alliance
11. Actinium Pharmaceuticals Inc. Pays Regulatory Milestone to Abbott Biotherapeutics Corp.