* Benchmark trial results for specific drug opportunities.
* Patient share potential for emerging therapies and target product
-- Decision Resources proprietary analysis of commercial factors that
accelerate or constrain a drug's market potential.
* Promotion: DTC spend, detailing intensity.
* Reimbursement: formulary tier, prior approval restriction, quantity
* Labeling: black box warnings, approved patient segments,
* Competition: order of entry, pricing, generic entry, pipeline sales
* Medical practice: decision trees, treating physician type, line of
-- Comparisons of the key clinical attributes of current and emerging
therapies in the areas of efficacy, safety, and delivery.
-- Analysis and supporting data that identifies the clinical "Gold
Standard" now and over the next ten years.
-- Key insights as to which clinical end points have the greatest
influence on physician decision-making.
The report can be purchased by contacting Decision Resources. Members of the media may request an interview with an analyst.
About Decision Resources
Decision Resources, Inc., (http://www.decisionresources.com) is a world leader in market research publications, advisory services, and consulting designed to help clients shape strategy, allocate resources, and master their chosen markets.
All company, brand, or product names contained in this document may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
For more information, contact:
Decision Resources, Inc.
|SOURCE Decision Resources, Inc.|
Copyright©2007 PR Newswire.