"I also want to thank Ed Hu for serving as a very effective acting Chief Financial Officer for the past year, in addition to his other responsibilities. Hao's appointment allows Ed to concentrate on building our operations and growing our business as our Chief Operating Officer."
Edward Hu, Chief Operating Officer, commented, "I have worked closely with Hao over the past year. He has demonstrated the keen intellect, strong financial expertise, and diligence required of a Chief Financial Officer. I look forward to working with him as WuXi continues to build its capabilities."
Dr. Li concluded, "We look forward to Hao's financial leadership as our growing company broadens its platform of R&D services for the world's pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device companies and prepares to combine with Charles River Laboratories."
About WuXi PharmaTech
WuXi PharmaTech is a leading pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical
device R&D outsourcing company, with operations in China and the United States.
As a research-driven and customer-focused company, WuXi PharmaTech provides a
broad and integrated portfolio of laboratory and manufacturing services
throughout the drug and medical device R&D process. WuXi PharmaTech's services
are designed to assist its global partners in shortening the cycle and
lowering the cost of drug and medical device R&D. WuXi PharmaTech's operating
subsidiaries are known as WuXi AppTec. On Apri
SOURCE WuXi PharmaTech (Cayman) Inc.
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine technology :
1. WuXi PharmaTech Announces First-Quarter 2010 Results
2. WuXi PharmaTech Schedules First-Quarter 2010 Earnings Release
3. WuXi PharmaTech Enters into Collaboration with J&JPRD, a division of Janssen Pharmaceutica for Preclinical Services and Training
4. WuXi PharmaTech Passes EMEA Inspection of Its GMP Manufacturing and Analytical Testing Facilities in Shanghai
5. WuXi PharmaTech Schedules Fourth-Quarter 2009 Earnings Release
6. WuXi PharmaTech Included in the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 Asia Pacific 2009 List for the Sixth Consecutive Year
7. Pharmatech, Inc. Contracts for Five New Just-in-Time Clinical Trials
8. Pharmatech Teams up With Systems Medicine LLC and the Sarcoma Foundation of America for a Phase II Myxoid Liposarcoma Trial
9. Ampio Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Appoints New Chairman and Chief Financial Officer
10. Chimerix Appoints Thomas Pitler, Ph.D., Vice President, Business Development
11. eCardio Appoints Key Member to Corporate Executive Team