Qualcomm Life will be showcasing the 2net Platform in the Qualcomm booth with WebMD at booth #759 and a variety of other 2net Ecosystem participants, including Entra Health Systems, Nonin, A&D Medical, BodyMedia, AliveCor, Telcare, and more.
WebMD Health Corp. (NASDAQ: WBMD) is the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers, and health plans through our public and private online portals, mobile platforms and health-focused publications.
The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD Health, Medscape, MedicineNet, emedicineHealth, RxList, theheart.org, Medscape Education and other owned WebMD sites.
About Qualcomm Incorporated
Qualcomm Incorporated (NASDAQ: QCOM) is the world leader in 3G, 4G and next-generation wireless technologies. Qualcomm Incorporated includes Qualcomm's licensing business, QTL, and the vast majority of its patent portfolio. Qualcomm Technologies, Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Qualcomm Incorporated, operates, along with its subsidiaries, substantially all of Qualcomm's engineering, research and development functions, and substantially all of its products and services businesses, including its semiconductor business, QCT. For more than 25 years, Qualcomm ideas and inventions have driven the evolution of digital communications, linking people everywhere more closely to information, entertainment and each other. For more information, visit Qualcomm's website, OnQ blog, Twitter and Facebook pages.
Qualcomm is a trademark of Qualcomm Incorporated, registered in the
SOURCE WebMD Health Corp.
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine technology :
1. WebMD Study: U.S. Doctors Deeply Divided on Many Matters of Ethical Ambiguity
2. WebMD Taps David C. Marek to Assume Consumer Leadership Role
3. Nonin Medical, Inc. arbeitet bei Pulsoxymetrieangebot für 2net-Plattform für drahtlose Gesundheitslösungen mit Qualcomm Life zusammen
4. Nonin Medical, Inc. Collaborates with Qualcomm Life to Provide Pulse Oximetry for the 2net Platform for Wireless Health Solutions
5. Qualcomm Life Unveils its 2net App SDK and Challenge During Annual Uplinq Conference
6. SurgiCount Medical Launches New Surgical Sponge Product
7. Citiustech Announces Launch of Bi-Clinical Cloud and App-Based Architecture
8. UBM Medica US Relaunches Diagnostic Imaging with Improved Mobile Access
9. PrimerLife.com, a Skolkovo Participant Company, Celebrates Anniversary of DNA Discovery with Launch of New Social Network
10. Zynx Health Launches Unrivaled MEDITECH Integration for Evidence-based Care Plans
11. HealthONE Hospitals Partners With Visual Health Solutions and Healthline Networks to Launch BodyMaps