2. The global supply chain initiative relates to closing or restructuring operations to gain efficiencies and operational excellence. The types of expenses include employee separation costs, product transfer expenses and accelerated depreciation.
3. Acquisition and licensing include upfront payments for products under development and fair market adjustments related to contingent obligations.
4. Interest accretion represents a non-cash fair value adjustment related to the Company's preferred stock and an adjustment to the fair value of contingent liabilities associated with the acquisition of the Arrow Group and the acquisition of the Progesterone business from Columbia Labs. These adjustments are based upon the passage of time and are classified as interest expense.
5. Non-cash impairment charges recorded to write-down tangible or intangible assets to fair value.
6. Other (gains) losses are excluded from Non-GAAP results.
7. Legal settlements include amount associated with significant matters not related to current operations.The following table presents a reconciliation of repo
|SOURCE Watson Pharmaceuticals, Inc.|
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved