The instructional DVD is free and available while supplies last. The DVD is currently being shipped to hundreds of customers around the world who are registering for it on the company Web site verathon.com, and through a DVD trailer on YouTube. A video podcast of the new pediatric educational DVD is available on anesthesiologynews.com.
GlideScope covers a full range of pediatric airways
The GlideScope AVL Preterm/Small Child video laryngoscope instrument provides the right-sized solution for small airways, with four single-use sizes for children from preterm to 28 kg. A reusable GVL® 2, introduced in October 2011, is designed for patients from 4-20 kg. Optimized for NICU, OR and ED settings, the AVL Preterm/Small Child delivers a consistently clear view of the airway and enhanced maneuverability, enabling fast intubations. For more information about the AVL Preterm/Small Child video laryngoscope, go to glidescope.com.
About Verathon Inc.
Verathon designs and manufactures reliable, state-of-the-art medical devices and services that offer a meaningful improvement in patient care to the healthcare community. The company's noninvasive BladderScan® instrument is a standard of care for portable bladder volume measurement. The brand is found in over 60 countries in Urology and Primary Care practices, as well as Acute and Extended Care facilities. With the January 2006 acquisition of Saturn Biomedical Systems in Vancouver, Canada, Verathon entered Anesthesiology, Critical Care and Emergency markets with the GlideScope®
SOURCE Verathon Inc.
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine technology :
1. Verathon, maker of BladderScan bladder volume ultrasound, provides new, free CAUTI prevention educational materials online to help nurses and infection preventionists reduce catheter-associated urinary tract infections.
2. New Video, Website Help Health Plan Sponsors, Patients and Policy Makers Maximize Prescription Drug Benefits, Reduce Wasteful Spending
3. Makers Of Over-the-Counter Inhaler Leading Fight To Have Product Back On Market After Removal Due To Environmental Treaty
4. COPAN Produces CDC/Joint Commission Educational Specimen Collection Videos
5. MediPendant™ to Return to Television on May 20th New Television Campaign - Company Provides MediPendant™ Update
6. Anthera Pharmaceuticals Reports 2012 First Quarter Financial Results And Provides Clinical Progress Update
7. Regeneron Provides Update On FDA Advisory Committee Discussion of ARCALYST® (rilonacept) Injection
8. Simcere Pharmaceutical Group Provides Notice of Annual General Meeting
9. Elevate Provides Remote Access to Personal Health Records Using MyMedicalRecords.com
10. Health Diagnostic Laboratory, Inc. Provides Grant to Support National Lipid Association, Sponsors 2012 Annual Scientific Sessions in Scottsdale, Arizona
11. NexGen Biomedical, Inc. Provides New Insights Into Jett Travoltas Seizure Related Death