RADNOR, Pa., Feb. 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- VWR Funding, Inc., the parent company of VWR International, LLC, a leading global laboratory supply and distribution company, will hold a conference call on Tuesday, March 5, 2013, to discuss its fourth quarter and full year 2012 financial results.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20101109/NY97837LOGO) Who:Manuel Brocke-Benz, President and CEO Gregory L. Cowan, Senior Vice President and CFOWhen: Tuesday, March 5, 20139:00 AM Eastern Time (ET)How: Interested parties may participate by dialing (760) 298-5093 or toll free at (877) 845-1003. A replay of the call will be available from 12:00 PM ET on Tuesday, March 5, 2013 through Tuesday, March 19, 2013 at 11:59 PM ET, by dialing (404) 537-3406 or toll free at (800) 585-8367, conference ID number for both replay numbers will be 11455417.Information:VWR Funding's Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2012, will be filed on or before Tuesday, March 5, 2013, with the Securities and Exchange Commission. About VWR International, LLC VWR International, LLC, headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania, is a global laboratory supply and distribution company with worldwide sales in excess of $4.1 billion in 2011. VWR enables the advancement of the world's most critical research through the distribution of a highly diversified product line to most of the world's top pharmaceutical and biotech companies, as well as industrial, educational and governmental organizations. With 150 years of industry experience, VWR offers a well-established distribution network that reaches thousands of specialized labs and facilities spanning the globe. VWR has over 8,000 associates around the world working to streamline the way researchers across North America, Europe, and
SOURCE VWR Funding, Inc.
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine technology :
1. NxStage Reports Record Fourth Quarter and Full-Year 2012 Financial Results
2. Valeant Pharmaceuticals Reports 2012 Fourth Quarter Financial Results
3. Mylan Reports a 23% Increase in Fourth Quarter 2012 Adjusted Diluted EPS to $0.65
4. KRATON PERFORMANCE POLYMERS, INC. ANNOUNCES FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2012 RESULTS
5. HeartWare International Reports Fourth Quarter 2012 Revenue Of $32.7 Million; Full Year 2012 Revenue Of $110.9 Million
6. ViroPharma Incorporated Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2012 Financial Results
7. Jazz Pharmaceuticals Reports Full Year And Fourth Quarter 2012 Financial Results
8. Questcor Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2012 Results
9. Savient Pharmaceuticals to Hold Fourth Quarter and Year-End 2012 Financial Results Conference Call on Tuesday, March 19, 2013
10. United Therapeutics Corporation Reports 2012 Fourth Quarter and Annual Financial Results
11. Mindray Announces 2012 Fourth Quarter and Full Year Results