BEND, Ore., Oct. 13 /PRNewswire/ -- Unifi Technologies announces the release of Unifi-Med 5.0. Built by physicians for physicians, Unifi-Med is a web based EMR and Practice Management Solution built on cloud computing technology.
A SaaS product, Unifi-Med has a few key product differentiators in the EMR/Practice Management space:
- Unifi-Med offers subscription based pricing with never an upgrade fee.
- Unifi-Med removes cost prohibitive implementation costs and extensive hardware requirements. With a secure internet hub, Unifi-Med Users need only access the internet for anytime-anywhere secure access.
- Unifi-Med has three core EMR modules: The Clinical Solution, Practice Management and a Patient Portal. Users can select one EMR module or, as they are completely integrated, implement all three.
- Unifi-Med is tailored to the end user. Unifi-Med will take forms and replicate them electronically so the system mirrors the practitioner not vice versa. Many systems make this claim, Unifi-Med delivers making no two systems identical.
- Unifi-Med will never require costly system upgrades. With one "hub" this allows a single EMR system upgrade for unlimited customers vs. multiple work stations and installations.
"With Unifi-Med our goal was ambitious. We want to provide best of breed technology and functionality, at a stated price point that allows even small and mid-size practitioners to take advantage of EMR and all of the benefits it provides physician, patient and practice," said Randy Barnes, Chief Operating Officer, Unifi Technologies. "Equally important is to insure that Unifi-Med's web-based EMR will meet and or change to meet all 'Meaningful Use' criteria for our users to receive EMR reimbursement as part of the healthcare stimulus package."
Unifi-Med's suite of services offers a practitioner everything they need to provide excellence in medical care while remaining compliant, effective and efficient in the world of EMR. This includes:
- The Clinical Solution: eprescribe, at-a-glance diagnoses, medications, chart notes, lab results, efaxes, decision support tools, task management, mobile health and more.
- Practice Management: complete front and back office management including appointment scheduling, wait time analysis, billing and records management, claims processing, EDI Reporting/Data Analysis and eFax.
- The Patient portal: allows the patient to schedule appointments, complete registration and pre-visit questionnaires from the comfort of home, anytime health information access, health monitoring and even personal web-visits.
A complete line of Unifi Support and Implementation EMR services are always available. Visit Unifi Technologies at www.unifitech.com.
Unifi Technology and the Unifi-Med suite of solutions are sold throughout the United States. For more information visit www.unifitech.com, join the Unifi EMR Group on LinkedIn, follow us on Twitter or contact:
Unifi Technologies, Inc.
Chief Operating Officer
SOURCE Unifi Technologies, Inc.
Related medicine technology :1
|SOURCE Unifi Technologies, Inc.|
Copyright©2009 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
. ProUroCare Medical Completes Multiple Site Clinical Study for Imaging Prostate Abnormalities2
. LEDs To Completely Replace Halogen Lights in the European Surgical Market By 20143
. BMEYE B.V. Completes EUR 6 Million Series B Financing Round4
. Subsidiary of Nova Biomedical Completes Acquisition of Assets of CCS Medicals Subsidiary, Sanvita, Inc.5
. DBMS Consulting Successfully Completes Roll out of Oracle Health Sciences Applications (OHSA) Suite for SIRO Clinpharm6
. Tetraphase Pharmaceuticals Completes Series B Financing to Support the Advancement of Novel Antibiotic Drug Candidates7
. Massachusetts General Hospital Selects Elekta As New Vendor for Complete Cancer Treatment Solution8
. Merriman Curhan Ford Acted as Financial Advisor to TorreyPines Therapeutics, Inc. in the Completed Merger With Raptor Pharmaceuticals Corp.9
. PDL BioPharma Completes October 1 Special Dividend Payment10
. SyntheMed Completes $1.0 Million Equity Placement11
. OPAXIO Produces High Rates of Pathologic Complete Remission in Patients with Advanced Esophageal Cancer; Study Paves Way for Potential Registration Trial as Radiation Sensitizer