(5) El-Khalili N, Joyce M, Atkinson S, et al. Adjunctive extended-release quetiapine fumarate (quetiapine XR) in patients with major depressive disorder and inadequate antidepressant response [poster]. Presented at: The Annual Meeting of the American Psychiatric Association; May 3-8, 2008, Washington, D.C., USA.
(6) Bauer, M, Constant, EL, Szamosi, J. Extended-Release Quetiapine as Adjunct to an Antidepressant in Patients with Major Depressive Disorder: Results of a Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Double-Blind Study. J Clin Psych. 2009; e1-e10.
(7) Montgomery SA, Asberg M. A New Depression Scale Designed to be Sensitive to Change. Br J Psychiatry. 1979;134:382-389.
(8) Michaud, CM, McKenna MT, Begg, S, et al. The burden of disease and injury in United States in 1996. Population Health Metrics. 2006; 4:11.
(9) American Psychiatric Association. Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders. Fourth Edition Text Revision. Washington DC: 2000.
Copyright©2009 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved