The Central Nervous System (CNS) disorders market in US is one of the largest segments of pharmaceuticals industry. The numbers of CNS disorders have increased at an alarming rate, while the available therapies were unable to meet the market requirements. There has been steady to rapid growth in the market for CNS disorder, especially over the past two decades. The market for CNS therapies is one of the largest therapeutic categories and also one of the fastest growing. US account for more than 55% of the global CNS Disorders drugs market.
Within the CNS market, the biggest therapeutic area is the market for anti-psychotics, followed by anti-depressive and mood stab markets. Anti-epileptic and anti-Alzheimer's markets come next while other classes of drugs have a marginal share. Antipsychotics have a market share of nearly 30% while antidepressants corner about 25% of the market. Anti convulsants have about 17% of the market share while drugs used in Alzheimer's Disease form about 9% of the market, with ADHD and narcolepsy drugs medications have about 7% market share. The other classes of drugs have market shares of less than 5% each.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Introduction to Central Nervous System (CNS) Disorder
2. US Central Nervous System (CNS) Disorder Market Overview
3. US Central Nervous System (CNS) Disorder Incidence by Disease
4. US Central Nervous System (CNS) Disorder Market Dynamics
5. US Multiple CNS Disorder Drug Pipeline by Phase & Company
6. US Alzheimer's Disease Drug Pipeline by Phase & Company
7. US Multiple Sclerosis Drug Pipeline by Phase & Company
8. US Parkinson's Disease Drug Pipeline by Phase & Company
9. US CNS Disorder/Neurodegenerative Disorders Drug Pipeline by Phase & Company
10. US Epilepsy Drug Pipeline by Phase & Company
11. US Migraine Drug Pipeline by Phase & Company
12. US Huntington's Disease Drug Pipeline by Phase & Company
13. US Neuropathic Pain Clinical Pipeline by Phase & Company
14. US Schizophrenia Clinical Trial Insight by Phase & Company
15. US Sleep Disorders Drug Pipeline by Phase & Company
16. Competitive Landscape
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vtvc8r/us_cns_disorders
Media Contact: Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
|SOURCE Research and Markets|
Copyright©2014 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved