TAMPA, Fla., March 19, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- US B12 Shots recognizes that heart disease is a major killer in the United States. According to the CDC (Center for Disease Control) about 600,000 people die of heart disease in the United States every year–that's 1 in every 4 deaths. Heart disease is the leading cause of death for both men and women. More than half of the deaths due to heart disease in 2009 were in men. Coronary heart disease is the most common type of heart disease, killing more than 385,000 people annually. Every year about 935,000 Americans have a heart attack. Of these, 610,000 are a first heart attack. 325,000 happen in people who have already had a heart attack. Coronary heart disease alone costs the United States $108.9 billion each year. This total includes the cost of health care services, medications, and lost productivity.
US B12 Shots is committed to providing the best quality pharmaceutical vitamin products for weight loss, fitness and general health at the best prices online. For instance Glutathione is one of the body's most powerful anti-oxidants yet sickness and disease are often associated with low levels of this crucial tri peptide.
In an effort to keep readers and customers aware a new article titled 11 Ways Vitamin B-12 Helps You which provides simple, yet effective information regarding heart health and overall fitness.
USb12shots.com is a top provider of medical weight loss products such as hCG as well as vitamin, mineral and amino acid products designed to keep you feeling healthy and maximizing your fitness and weight loss goals. US Vitamin Injections is located in Largo Florida
SOURCE US Injectables LLC
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine technology :
1. Aethlon Medical (AEMD) Note: Multiple Shots on Goal - A Therapeutic Strategy to Address Infectious Disease & Cancer
2. Study Shows Progesterone Shots Do Not Reduce Preterm Delivery in Twin Pregnancies
3. B12 Shots vs Sublingual B12 - US Vitamin Injections Discusses the Differences
4. Last Minute Batch of Flu Shots made Available for Free At Naperville and Arlington Heights Immediate Care Centers
5. US Vitamin Injections Discusses Bursitis Treatment with B12 Shots
6. Flu Shots Available Now at Krogers Family of Pharmacies and The Little Clinic
7. Watchdog Organization Releases Toolkit to Help Employers Navigate Pharmacy Benefits Contracts
8. CIVCO Releases Non-Invasive Stereotactic Radiosurgery (SRS) Solution for Head and Brain Tumors
9. XCHC Releases Worldwide Growth Guidance For Its Cannabinoid Treatment Centers and Formulations Targeting Critical Human Ailments, Company Acts on Own Guidance
10. ECRI Institute Releases C-Suite Watch List of Top 10 Hospital Technology Issues for 2013
11. Medical Marijuana, Inc. Releases 2012 Annual Share Holders Report and First Ever Corporate Revenue Forecasts