2. Long-Term Adjunctive Lacosamide in Patients with Focal Epilepsy: Seizure Severity and Quality of Life
P01.075; Poster Session I: Monday, April 23, 2:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
3. Improved Seizure Severity, Health-Related Quality of Life and Health Status Reported by Patients During Long-Term Treatment with Lacosamide: Analysis of Pooled Open-Label Data
PD3.008; Poster Discussion Session: Tuesday, April 24, 2:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
4. Lacosamide Added to Concomitant AEDs Grouped by Mechanism of Action: Impact on Patient-Reported Quality of Life in Pooled Phase II/III Trials
P06.114; Poster Session VI: Thursday, April 26, 7:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
5. Evaluation of Long-Term Treatment with Lacosamide for Partial-Onset Seizures: A Pooled Analysis of Open-Label Extension Trials
P06.125; Poster Session VI: Thursday, April 26, 7:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
6. Low Lacosamide Plasma Protein Binding in Lacosamide-Naive Patients
P01.077; Poster Session I: Monday, April 23, 2:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
7. Lacosamide Does Not Alter In Vitro Long-Term Potentiation in Mouse Hippocampal CA1 Area
P05.087; Poster Session V: Wednesday, April 25, 2:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
8. Lacosamide Has No Effect on the Enzymatic Activity of CYP3A4
P01.076; Poster Session I: Monday, April 23, 2:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
1. Incidence of Congenital Malformations in Infants Born to Patients With Epilepsy: A Comparison of Pregnancy Registries and Cohort Study Data
S56.003; Scientific Session: Thursday, April 26, 3:30 p.m.
Epilepsy is a chronic neurological disorder affecting approximatel
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved