BLUE BELL, Pa., June 24 /PRNewswire/ -- TheraQuest Biosciences, Inc., a clinical stage pain management company today announced the appointment of Dr. Danny Kao, PhD, JD, as Senior Vice President, Pharmaceutical Development and General Counsel and Douglas R. Baum, MS as Senior Vice President, Business Development. On June 22, 2010, TheraQuest unveiled its analgesic product pipeline and provided a status update on its lead programs in chronic pain and neuropathic pain.
Dr. Najib Babul, CEO, said, "We have added two seasoned executives with more than 30 years of combined analgesic drug development experience to our senior management team. The addition of outstanding, multi-talented pharma executives like Danny and Doug is a key step in TheraQuest's evolution as a company. Combined with our new product line-up, this move positions TheraQuest for significant progress in near future."
Biographical Summary of Management Team Additions
Danny Kao, PhD, JD joins TheraQuest as Senior Vice President, Pharmaceutical Development and General Counsel. Previously, Dr. Kao was Director, Strategic Development and Director, Formulation Development at Endo Pharmaceuticals. Dr. Kao has developed several extended release dosage forms, including first to file generic formulations bioequivalent to OxyContin® and MS Contin®. Dr. Kao received his master's degree in industrial pharmacy from the St. John's University, New York, his PhD in pharmaceutical sciences from the University of Kentucky and his JD from Touro Colleg
SOURCE TheraQuest Biosciences, Inc.
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine technology :
1. The Pittsburgh Life Sciences Greenhouse Congratulates Diamyd Medical on Its Agreement with Ortho-McNeil-Janssen Pharmaceuticals to Develop Diabetes Therapy
2. Celator® Pharmaceuticals Expands Research Agreement With Cephalon, Inc.
3. K-V Pharmaceutical Company Announces the Nomination and Appointment of New Independent Member to the Board of Directors
4. Pharmaceutical Market Research: A Strategic Business Partner in 2011
5. Bayer and OncoMed Pharmaceuticals Enter Strategic Alliance to Develop Anti-Cancer Stem Cell Therapeutics
6. Effective Social Media Marketing Strategies for Pharmaceutical Market (2010 - 2015): MarketsandMarkets
7. CSafe Signs Master Lease With Cathay Pacific Airways to Further Enhance Healthcare and Pharmaceutical Transport
8. Isis Pharmaceuticals to Present at The Wells Fargo 2010 Healthcare Conference
9. Obamas Healthcare Reform Bill and its Impact on the U.S. Healthcare Markets (Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices and Health Insurance)
10. Pharmaceutical and Biotech Executives Must Manage and Optimize Key Opinion Leaders or Fall Behind in the Marketplace
11. Onyx Pharmaceuticals Presents Interim Results of Phase 1b Carfilzomib Combination Trial