3.1b – Industry Average pre-tax profit margin
3.1c – Pre-tax profit margin ranking table
3.1d – Top 50 companies actual pre-tax profit
3.2 - Pre-tax profit return on total assets
3.2a - Pre-tax profit return on total assets 4 year trend analysis
3.2b – Industry average pre-tax profit return on total assets
3.2c – Pre-tax profit return on total assets ranking table
3.3 - Profitability
3.3a – Profitability industry average
4. 0 – How to Use
5.0 – Individual Company Analysis
The individual company assessment gives a complete financial picture of each company listed, including a narrative summary of the analysis. One of our key indicators is the Plimsoll Chart which combines several performance figures to give an overall measurement of the financial strength of any company. The Plimsoll chart is complied through the analysis of several different areas, including;
Sales Growth, Trading Stability, Profitability, Working Capital, Gearing and Immediate Liquidity
As all measurements are standardised, in one report you can quickly compare like with like for every major company in your industry. The accounts of each company appear in its own currency and US$ to allow comparison.
Each individual company analysis includes:
• A full four year financial assessment, Debtor days analysis, Latest sales/profitability rankings.
• Employee Performance Analysis, Comparisons against industry average.
• Overall company financial rating as read in the Plimsoll Chart, Industry ranking matrix.
• Company analysis written summary.
Other information in the report includes;
• Details of the Plimsoll Model
• Definition of Terms
• List of Shareholders
• Global Index by region
• Ranking Analysis by sales/profits'/>"/>
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved