• Sales growth (highest sales, growth rate, size of market based on the companies analysed, average growth)
• Profitability (Profit return on assets, pre-tax profit margins, industry average)
• Fastest growing companies (performance matrix)
Companies can change at an alarming rate in a very short space of time, so it is vital that you keep up-to-date with any changes to your market, and how those changes can affect you. This report can provide you with an in-depth look at your industry, highlight new market opportunities and provide important information to help develop accurate strategic business plans. Whether you wish to benchmark your own company's results, study the industry in more depth or have a vast array of industry intelligence at your disposal, this report is the ideal resource.
This extensive report is broken into two parts:
1. A complete financial assessment of the market, based on the companies analysed.
2. An individual financial performance analysis of each company.
Specific areas included in the market assessment include;
Section 1 - Best Trading Partners (based on commercial and financial strength)
1.1a – Best Trading Partners definition and industry top 5 list
1.1b – Performance matrix (Financial Strength Vs Sales Growth)
1.1c – List of Best Trading Partners in the industry
Section 2 - Sales & Market Performance
2.1 – Sales Growth
2.1a – 4 year trend analysis
2.1b – Industry Average Sales Growth
2.1c – Sales Growth Ranking Table
2.1d – Top 50 Companies ranked by Market Share
2.2 – Sales Return on Assets
2.2a – 4 year trend analysis
2.2b – Sales return on total assets
2.2c – Sales return on assets ranking table
2.2d – Top 50 companies' sales return on assets
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved