Mark Faulkner , president of Vireo Systems, stated, "Safe, non-toxic pain relievers such as AminoActiv clearly align with the future direction of medicine. As the next generation of healthcare delivery, including state health insurance exchanges and nonprofit health insurance co-ops, mobilizes toward a prevention-based model -- and physicians consider the benefits of prescribing NSAID alternatives first -- our study offers compelling support for cost-savings through greater pain management choices and a future free from NSAID side effects."
For additional information about the study, contact Mark Faulkner , 855-442-6466.
About Vireo Systems, Inc.
Taking inspiration from one of the Latin words for "health," Vireo Systems, Inc. is the manufacturer of a number of nutraceuticals and health promotion products including AminoActiv, the #1 alternative to ibuprofen and NSAIDs. Vireo was founded in 2002 as part of a project with several university-based researchers, and today, the company's products deliver safe, effective relief for inflammation and pain. Vireo meets industry-standard good manufacturing practices as expected by the FDA, and AminoActiv safety and toxicity data have been reviewed and accepted by the FDA.
Vireo is headquartered just outside Nashville, Tenn., with a secondary facility in Plattsmouth,
SOURCE Vireo Systems, Inc.
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine technology :
1. InfuSystem Holdings, Inc. Receives Letter From NYSE MKT Regarding Timely Notice Of Record Date For 2012 Annual Meeting Of Stockholders
2. New International Survey Reveals Multiple Barriers to an Accurate and Timely Alzheimers Disease Diagnosis
3. Ventana Receives FDA Clearance for p53 (DO-7) Image Analysis and Digital Read Applications
4. Global Ablation Technologies Market (2011-2016) - By Application and Devices in Radiofrequency, Cryoablation, Microwave, Ultrasound, Hydrothermal, Radiation, Electrical, Light/Laser and Hydromechanical - Global Trends & Competitive Analysis
5. Osteoporosis Drug Market- Global And China Market Analysis, Size, Trends And Forecast (2010-2015)
6. Large-Scale Meta-Analysis Shows Age Not a Social Barrier to Opioid Use and Misuse
7. Purdue Pharma L.P. To Present Analysis Of Butrans® (buprenorphine) Transdermal System CIII Clinical Data At American Pain Society Annual Meeting
8. Negative Pressure Wound Therapy (NPWT) - Global Pipeline Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Market Forecasts to 2018
9. Demand for Product Pipeline Review and Analysis Rises in the Global Pharma Industry
10. Lifeline Biotechnologies, Inc. Receives Patent Award, a Device for Breast Tissue Temperature Analysis for Determining Cancer Conditions
11. Ovarian Cancer Therapeutics - Global Drug Forecasts and Treatment Analysis 2020