NEW YORK, July 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
Therapy Trends: Alzheimer`s Disease - Breaking new ground in disease modification http://www.reportlinker.com/p0924465/Therapy-Trends-Alzheimer`s-Disease---Breaking-new-ground-in-disease-modification.html#utm_source=prnewswire&utm_medium=pr&utm_campaign=Therapy
An incisive, dynamic analytical report that uses insight from the most influential key opinion leaders (KOLs) in Alzheimer's disease (AD) to map the current treatment landscape and identify future trends. Alzheimer's Disease: Breaking new ground in disease modification
An incisive, dynamic analytical report that uses insight from the most influential key opinion leaders (KOLs) in Alzheimer's disease (AD) to map the current treatment landscape and identify future trends.
Alzheimer's Disease: Breaking new ground in disease modification
By the end of 2012, the Alzheimer's disease market will reach a pivotal stage with the expected release of Phase III results of disease-modifying therapies, and new research into biomarkers to aid early AD diagnosis. If positive, these results will represent a ground-breaking milestone in AD treatment. Recent trends in the AD market also represent a clear shift in researchers' approaches to detecting, treating and preventing AD.
'Therapy Trends: Alzheimer's Disease' is compiled from exclusive, in-depth interviews with the world's leading KOLs in AD. It identifies and analyses the major factors, advances and trends currently influencing the AD treatment landscape. The report focuses on late-stage pipeline products, and how these could modify future AD management. Drive your strategic decision-making with inside
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine technology :
1. OncoSec ElectroChemotherapy Demonstrates Potential as Alternative to Surgery for Treating Head and Neck Cancer
2. Varian Medical Systems and Siemens Healthcare Announce Global Collaboration to Advance Clinical Capabilities and Offerings in Radiotherapy and Radiosurgery
3. IRIDEX Introduces Non-Invasive MicroPulse™ Therapy for Glaucoma
4. Retrospective Study Suggests that Stereotactic Ablative Radiotherapy (SABR) Can be a Viable Option for Treating Early-Stage Lung Cancer in Operable as well as Inoperable Patients; Phase III Randomized Trial Now Under Way
5. Study Results Demonstrate Analytical Treatment Interruption to Assess Antiviral Activity of Argoss Arcelis™ Personalized Immunotherapy for Treatment of HIV Patients, AGS-004, Is Acceptable Strategy for At Least 16 Weeks
6. Aperture Health, Inc. focuses in on IV Therapy Value Creation and the Merger and Acquisition Activities in the Home Infusion Therapy Sector.
7. BHI Raises Awareness of Hearing Aids as Potential Therapy to Help Quiet "Ringing in the Ears" During National Tinnitus Awareness Week
8. Aethlon Medical Reports Undetectable Hepatitis C Virus (HCV) in Genotype 1, Genotype 3, and Genotype 5 Patients Treated with Hemopurifier® Therapy
9. HeartWare Completes Enrollment In 450-Patient Pivotal Destination Therapy Clinical Trial
10. Study of First-in-Class WATCHMAN® Device Shows 75 Percent Reduction in Stroke Risk in Patients with Atrial Fibrillation Not Eligible for Oral Anticoagulation Therapy
11. The ALS Therapy Development Institute Partners with Neurotune to Investigate Potential Treatments for Motor Neuron Disease
Drive your strategic decision-making with inside