Inquiries, other than requests for the Notice, may be made to Class Counsel:
Salvatore J. Graziano
Christopher J. McDonaldBERNSTEIN LITOWITZLABATON SUCHAROW LLPBERGER & GROSSMANN LLP140 Broadway1285 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10005New York, NY 10019
(212) 907-0700(800) 380-8496If you are a Class Member, you have the right to decide whether to remain a member of the Class. If you choose to remain a member of the Class, you do not need to do anything at this time other than to retain your documentation reflecting your transactions and holdings in Schering common stock, Preferred Stock, and options during the period from January 3, 2007 through and including March 28, 2008. You will automatically be included in the Class. If you are a Class Member and do not exclude yourself from the Class, you will be bound by the proceedings in the Action, including all past, present and future orders and judgments of the Court, whether favorable or unfavorable.
If you ask to be excluded from the Class, you will not be bound by any judgment in the Action, and you will not be eligible to receive a share of any money which might be recovered for the benefit of the Class. To exclude yourself from the Class, you must submit a written request for exclusion postmarked no later than March 1, 2013 in accordance with the instructions set forth in the full printed Notice. Pursuant to Rule 23(e)(4) of the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure, it is within the Court's discretion whether to allow a second opportunity to request exclusion from the Class if there is a settlement or judgment in the Action. The trial in the Action has been scheduled by the Court to begin on March 4, 2013.
Further information may be obtained by directing your inquiry in writing to the Notice Administrator.
BY ORDER OF THE COURT
UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
FOR THE DISTRICT OF
'/>"/> SOURCE United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine technology :
1. New Analysis Confirms Albumin Preserves Kidney Function and Improves Survival in Common Abdominal Infection of Liver Disease
2. New Survey Affirms Compounding Pharmacies Vital Role in Public Health
3. Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Harvard Medical School Study Confirms Cannabis Sciences Approach to Development of CS-TATI-1 to Inhibit Kaposi Sarcoma
4. Quest Diagnostics Confirms Investor Day on November 16
5. TUV Rheinland Confirms Apparent Fraud in Mislabeling of DRX Products Manufactured by HTRD and Excite Medical
6. Eaton Scientific Systems Confirms Acquisition and Status of Tropine 3 Patent Pending Non-Hormonal Treatment of Hot Flashes in Menopausal Women
7. Halozyme Confirms Baxter Has Received A Complete Response Letter For HyQ BLA
8. Lilly Confirms Date and Conference Call for Second-Quarter 2012 Financial Results Announcement
9. Nouveau Life Pharmaceuticals (NOUV) In Talks with International Mass Distribution Firms
10. New Way for Life Science Firms to Find Partners
11. Study Confirms Daniels Sharpsmart Helps Hospitals Reduce Carbon Footprint