CHICAGO, May 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Zacks.com announces the list of stocks featured in the Analyst Blog. Every day the Zacks Equity Research analysts discuss the latest news and events impacting stocks and the financial markets. Stocks recently featured in the blog include Exxon Mobil Corporation (NYSE: XOM), Statoil ASA (NYSE: STO), Chevron Corporation (NYSE: CVX), Braskem S.A. (NYSE: BAK) and Cubist Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: CBST).
Get the most recent insight from Zacks Equity Research with the free Profit from the Pros newsletter: http://at.zacks.com/?id=5513
Here are highlights from Thursday's Analyst Blog:
Exxon to Expand Julia Oil Field
Energy giant, Exxon Mobil Corporation (NYSE: XOM) started the development of the Julia oil field in the Gulf of Mexico. Per company estimates this would bore a hole of over $4 billion in capital costs. The Julia field, which was discovered in 2007, is expected to contain reserves of approximately 6 million barrels.
The company expects to start production at the oil field in 2016. Exxon is targeting to start with daily production of 34,000 barrels of oil. To speed up things the company has already completed the project front end engineering design of the project. It has also placed the requisite engineering, procurement and construction contracts.
The Julia field has five leases in the ultra-deepwater Walker Ridge '/>"/>
SOURCE Zacks Investment Research, Inc.
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine technology :
1. Zacks.com featured expert Kevin Matras highlights: Core Laboratories NV, Invesco Ltd., Medtronic, Inc., Willbros Group Inc. and WuXi PharmaTech Inc.
2. Zacks Investment Ideas feature highlights: PharMerica, First Defiance Financial, American Railcar Industries and Big 5 Sporting Goods
3. Zacks Industry Outlook Highlights: Eli Lilly, Novo Nordisk, Biogen, Amgen and Osiris Therapeutics
4. Zacks Bull and Bear of the Day Highlights: Fortune Brands Home & Security, Wal-Mart Stores, Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Bayer and Array Biopharma
5. Zacks Bull and Bear of the Day Highlights: Smithfield Foods, Logitech International, Sanofi, Isis Pharmaceuticals and Aegerion Pharmaceuticals
6. Zacks Sell List Highlights: J.C. Penney, Spirit AeroSystems Holdings, The New York Times and Jazz Pharmaceuticals
7. Zacks Bull and Bear of the Day Highlights: Discover Financial Services, POSCO, AstraZeneca, Bayer and Takeda Pharmaceutical
8. Zacks Industry Outlook Highlights: Eli Lilly, Forest Labs, ViroPharma, Novartis and United Therapeutics
9. Haemonetics Sets Date for Investor/Analyst Meeting
10. Johnson & Johnson to Host Analyst Conference Call on First-Quarter Results
11. BioDelivery Sciences to Host Buprenorphine Investor and Analyst Event