About the Galien Foundation
The Galien Foundation fosters, recognizes and rewards excellence in scientific innovation to improve the state of human health. Our vision is to be the catalyst for the development of the next generation of innovative treatment and technologies that will impact human health and save lives.
The Foundation oversees and directs activities in the USA for the Prix Galien, an international award that recognizes outstanding achievements in improving the human condition through the development of innovative therapies. The Prix Galien was created in France in 1970 in honor of Galen, the father of medical science and modern pharmacology. Worldwide, the Prix Galien is regarded as the equivalent of the Nobel Prize in biopharmaceutical and medical technology research.
For more information visit www.galienfoundation.org.
Galien Foundation Media Contact:
SOURCE Galien Foundation
Copyright©2014 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine technology :
1. The Galien Foundation Announces New "Best Medical Technology" Award Category for 2012 Prix Galien USA Awards Program
2. The Galien Foundation Announces Roster of Luminary Presenters for Third Galien Forum; Program Highlights Include CEO Panel, Panel on Alzheimers Disease Innovation, Nobel Laureate Elie Wiesel
3. NIH Director Francis S. Collins, M.D., Ph.D. Selected as 2012 Pro Bono Humanum Honoree by Prix Galien USA
4. The Galien Foundation Announces 2013 Prix Galien USA Nominees for "Best Biotechnology Product," "Best Pharmaceutical Agent," and "Best Medical Technology"
5. Boston Scientific Receives Prestigious 2013 Prix Galien Award For Best Medical Technology
6. American Academy of Family Physicians Foundation Launches Cities for Life
7. Foundation for Managed Care Pharmacy (FMCP) Presents Awards for 2012 National P&T Competition and Best Posters
8. Patient Advocate Foundation Announces New Co-Pay Relief (CPR) Offerings for Patients Facing Health Issues Due to Electrolyte Imbalance
9. Evergreen Healthcare Foundation Gala Raises Nearly $1.1 Million to Benefit Breast Health Center
10. National Patient Advocate Foundation Praises Signing of the Delaware Cancer Treatment Access Act into Law
11. Michael J. Fox Foundation-Funded Study Identifies Best Dyskinesia Clinical Rating Scale