- Unbiased synopsis of the Office of Fair Trading's (OFT) report into the UK's pharmaceutical supply chain
- Overview of the European pharmaceutical supply chain and the stakeholders involved in medicines distribution
- Insight into the aggressive Pan-European expansion strategies of some wholesalers
- Overview moves by manufacturers and authorities to reduce the problem of counterfeit medicines and the challenge of creating a Europe-wide response.
The report will help readers:
- Understand the impact of IT on managing distribution in Europe
- Analyse changing impulses in supply chain demand
- Gain insights into the consolidation process amongst wholesalers
- Evaluate the impact of the European Union on business strategy
With 13 Tables and 27 Figures this report is essential reading for anyone working in the pharmaceuticals supply chain including manufacturers, wholesalers, distributors and pharmacists.
Organisations mentioned in this report include:
Alliance Boots, Alliance Healthcare, Amedis UE AG, Association of Pharmacies of Attica (APA), Associazione Distributori Farmaceutici, Astellas, AstraZeneca, Chambre Syndicale de la Repartition Pharmaceutique (CSRP), Der Bundesverband des pharmazeutischen GroBhandels (PHAGRO), EFPIA,. Europa Apotheek, Europharm, Farmacol, Federación Nacional de Asociaciones de Mayoristas Distribuidores de Especialidades Farmaceuticas y Productos Parafarmaceuticas (FEDIFAR), Galexis, GlaxoSmithKline, Groupement International de la Repartition Pharmaceutique (GIRP), Independent Pharmacy Federation (IPF), International Pharmaceutical Excipients Council (IPEC), Laboratorio Flandria NV, Les Entreprises du Medicament (LEEM), Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA), Mediq, Napp Pharmaceuticals, Novartis, OFT, Panpharma, Pfizer, Phoenix Group, Polska Grupa Farmaceutyczna, Roche, Sanofi-Aventis, Tamro, The British Associa
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved