Category: Print, unbranded
The Access Group developed the InStep program to empower patients to achieve improved adherence and self-management with chronic conditions such as diabetes and cardiovascular and respiratory conditions, positioning Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc. as a customer-centric leader.
The Access Group wins silver for AstraZeneca
Category: Print, sales aid
Campaign: Nexium® Cost and Coverage Platform
In order to overcome the misperceptions regarding the cost and coverage of Nexium® (esomeprazole magnesium), the Access Group collaborated with AstraZeneca to create a program that correctly positions Nexium as an affordable product with good coverage and co-pay offset tools.
"Cost and coverage is all about correcting misperceptions and helping providers and office staff understand the true out-of-pocket costs for their patients," added Seth Gordon , Partner, the Access Group.
About the Access Group
The Access Group is the leading independent strategic health care communications network composed of 8 distinct companies: Access Alliance, Access Communications, Catalyst, Fusion Medical Communications, MedAccess, Promidian, S3 – Strategic Selling Solutions, and StrataMed. The firm employs more than 85 health care marketing specialists and senior leaders with experience in management consulting, medical education, marketing communications, managed markets, training, and brand promotion.
The Access Group is headquartered in Berkeley Heights, New Jersey, with offices in New York City, Chicago, and San Diego. To learn more about our firm, please visit www.theaccessgp.com or contact Da
SOURCE Access Group
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine technology :
1. As Smartphone Usage Expands, Survey Says Nurses and Nursing Students Want Mobile Access to Credible Drug Data
2. Quest Diagnostics Establishes Unique Healthcare Identifier to Improve Access to Vital Patient Health Information; 80 Million Patient IDs Created to Date
3. National Patient Advocate Foundation Praises Signing of the Delaware Cancer Treatment Access Act into Law
4. Access Legal from Shoosmiths Announces £10.8m Payout for 11-year-old Left Disabled From Birth
5. Upcoming Presentations on Global Market Access Issues and Trends in Health Economics and Outcomes Research at ISPOR 2012 by Novel Health Strategies
6. Elevate Provides Remote Access to Personal Health Records Using MyMedicalRecords.com
7. 3SBio Inc. To Present at the DB Access Asia Conference 2012
8. Glooko Launches the Glooko™ IR Adapter to Give ACCU-CHEK® Blood Glucose Meter Customers Access to the Glooko Logbook Solution
9. CBIs Access World Combines 3 Events for 3 Days of Content, Connections, Community
10. At SIIM 2012 Siemens Healthcare Demonstrates Departmental IT Solutions That Help Administrators Increase Access while Managing Costs
11. Elsevier and Russias Skolkovo Foundation Sign Access Agreement to SciVerse Scopus and SciVal Funding