DUBLIN, March 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/c64a19/the_100_biggest_ac) has announced the addition of the "The 100 Biggest Acute Hospitals In Europe (2nd edition)" report to their offering.
Did you know?
- University Hospital Aachen, Germany is the biggest single-building hospital in Europe.
- The 105,000 patients admitted to Odense University Hospital, Denmark, last year, stayed an average of 3.7 days.
- The Liver Transplant Unit at London's King's College Hospital, runs the largest transplantation programme in Europe, carrying out more than 200 procedures a year.
- 16,700 laboratory tests are performed in a typical day at Sahlgrenska University Hospital, Gothenburg, Sweden.
- University Medical Center Utrecht, The Netherlands uses 2,053 infusion pumps.
- A Euro 460 million hospital construction project is currently being undertaken at the 1,587 bed LKH-Univ. Hospital Graz, Austria.
- Mr. Alberto Russo is Director of Purchasing at the San Raffaele Hospital, Milan, Italy.
These are just a tiny sample of the 1,000's of facts to be found in the second edition of The 100 Biggest Acute Hospitals in Europe.
The 100 hospitals in this report have an average bed capacity of 1,460. This report profiles each one of them. They are located right across Europe from the United Kingdom and France to Germany and Switzerland.
Profile information for each hospital typically includes:
- Hospital Contact Information: Address, Telephone and Fax Numbers, Email and Website Addresses
- Key Hospital Decision Makers: From CEO and Main Board, to Key Senior Managers
- Specialised fields such as Hospital Description and Departments, Number of Beds, Patient Volumes, Duration of Stay, Employment and Year Established
Report Target Market:
Usage: performance analysis and partner/alliance identification in areas such as care provision, scientific research, education, training and logistics.
2) Hospital Suppliers
This report is perfect for suppliers to hospitals who wish to identify top potential customers. Companies who bought the first edition of The 100 Biggest Acute Hospitals In Europe ranged from suppliers of infection control products and automated medication dispensing systems to fire protection technology and energy management solutions.
3) Medical Schools/Hospital Management Associations
This report is also very useful to medical academic institutions and hospital management associations.
Most people will be aware of some of the major hospitals in Europe, like Charit Hospital, Rigshospitalet and Vienna General Hospital etc. but this report looks at all 100 of the biggest hospitals in Europe.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/c64a19/the_100_biggest_ac
Research and Markets
Laura Wood , Senior Manager,
U.S. Fax: +1-646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
|SOURCE Research and Markets|
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved