DUBLIN, March 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/c64a19/the_100_biggest_ac) has announced the addition of the "The 100 Biggest Acute Hospitals In Europe (2nd edition)" report to their offering.
Did you know?
- University Hospital Aachen, Germany is the biggest single-building hospital in Europe.
- The 105,000 patients admitted to Odense University Hospital, Denmark, last year, stayed an average of 3.7 days.
- The Liver Transplant Unit at London's King's College Hospital, runs the largest transplantation programme in Europe, carrying out more than 200 procedures a year.
- 16,700 laboratory tests are performed in a typical day at Sahlgrenska University Hospital, Gothenburg, Sweden.
- University Medical Center Utrecht, The Netherlands uses 2,053 infusion pumps.
- A Euro 460 million hospital construction project is currently being undertaken at the 1,587 bed LKH-Univ. Hospital Graz, Austria.
- Mr. Alberto Russo is Director of Purchasing at the San Raffaele Hospital, Milan, Italy.
These are just a tiny sample of the 1,000's of facts to be found in the second edition of The 100 Biggest Acute Hospitals in Europe.
The 100 hospitals in this report have an average bed capacity of 1,460. This report profiles each one of them. They are located right across Europe from the Un
SOURCE Research and Markets
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine technology :
1. New White Paper, "Five Biggest Myths about Medical Products Outsourcing," Finds OEMs Concerns are Often Unfounded
2. Tosedostat OPAL Study in Acute Myeloid Leukemia Published in Lancet Oncology
3. Launch Of Premium-priced, Novel Targeted Therapies Will Drive Growth In The Acute Leukemia Markets Beginning In 2015
4. FDA Grants Soligenix Fast Track Designation for OrbeShield(TM) for the Reduction of Mortality Associated with Gastrointestinal Acute Radiation Syndrome (GI ARS)
5. Clinical Data from NewLink Genetics HyperAcute Prostate Cancer Immunotherapy Published in Journal of Immunotherapy
6. uniQure Initiates Phase I in Acute Intermittent Porphyria
7. Ambit and Astellas Announce Presentation of Results from Phase 2 ACE Study of Quizartinib in Patients with Relapsed or Refractory Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Hematology
8. The Acute Liver Failure Study Group Initiates Phase 2a Study of OCR-002 for Treatment of Acute Liver Failure after Acetaminophen Overdose
9. Ambit Biosciences Completes $50 Million Financing to Advance Lead Drug Candidate in Acute Myeloid Leukemia
10. CoLucid Pharmaceuticals Details Phase 3 Development Strategy for Lasmiditan to Address Major Unmet Needs in Acute Migraine Therapy
11. Significant Pre-Clinical Data in Acute Lung Injury