Headquartered at Chengdu, China, TPI is a pharmaceutical company that specializes in the development, manufacturing, marketing and sales of patented biopharmaceutical, mTCM, branded generics and API. TPI currently manufactures a comprehensive portfolio of 58 products, 24 of which are listed in the highly selective national medicine reimbursement list, 7 are included in the essential drug list of China. For more information about TPI, please visit: http://www.tianyinpharma.com.
Safe Harbor Statement
The Statements which are not historical facts contained in this press release are forward-looking statements that involve certain risks and uncertainties including but not limited to risks associated with the uncertainty of future financial results, additional financing requirements, development of new products, government approval processes, the impact of competitive products or pricing, technological changes, the effect of economic conditions and other uncertainties detailed in the Company's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Tel: +86-28-8551-6696 (Chengdu, China)
23rd Floor, Unionsun Yangkuo Plaza
No. 2, Block 3, South Renmin Road
SOURCE Tianyin Pharmaceutical Co., Inc.
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine technology :
1. TPI Targets Qionglai Facility (QLF) Construction Completion in Mid April
2. TPI Provides Progress Update on Qionglai Facility (QLF) Construction
3. Horizon Technology Finance Closes $2 Million Venture Loan Facility with New Haven Pharmaceuticals
4. GE alliance awarded contract to design new plant-based manufacturing facility in Brazil
5. Anthera Refinances Existing Debt with New $20 Million Credit Facility and Secures $18.5 Million Committed Equity Financing Facility
6. Novum to Open State-of-the-Art Clinical Research Facility in Houston, TX
7. Compass Diversified Holdings Expands Term Loan Facility by $30 Million and Lowers Interest Rate by 1.25%
8. Cellular Dynamics International Opens Facility in California, Leasing Space from the Buck Institute to Derive and Bank Human Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells
9. Texas A&M System and GlaxoSmithKline receive U.S. Government approval to establish influenza vaccine facility in Texas
10. Absorption Systems Registers with FDA as a Generic Drug Facility under GDUFA
11. WuXi PharmaTech Receives Letter from AAALAC Commending Animal Care at Suzhou Toxicology Facility as "Exemplary"