CHENGDU, China, May 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Tianyin Pharmaceutical Co., Inc. (NYSE Amex: TPI), a pharmaceutical company that specializes in patented biopharmaceutical, modernized traditional Chinese medicine (mTCM), branded generics and active pharmaceutical ingredients (API) today reported that TPI's operation sustained the recent earthquake and the following aftershocks caused by the Ya'an earthquake in Sichuan province on April 20th, 2013. Manufacturing facilities of TPI at Longquan County and Xinjin County of Chengdu have been operating undisturbed during the earthquake and the aftershocks that followed.
The Ya'an earthquake occurred at 8:02AM Beijing Time on April 20, 2013 with the epicenter located in Lushan County, Ya'an City, Sichuan, about 72 miles from the capital of Sichuan province, Chengdu. The magnitude of the earthquake was measured at a range of 6.6 to 7.0 by China Earthquake Data Center with 1,815 aftershocks have been recorded within the first 72 hours. The earthquake has resulted in 196 people dead, 24 missing, and at least 11,826 injured with more than 968 seriously injured (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_Lushan_earthquake).
Headquartered at Chengdu, China, TPI is a pharmaceutical company that specializes in the development, manufacturing, marketing and sales of patented biopharmaceutical, mTCM, branded generics and API. TPI currently manufactures a comprehensive portfolio of 58 products, 24 of which are listed in the highly selective national medicine reimbursement list, 7 are included in the essential drug list of China'/>"/>
SOURCE Tianyin Pharmaceutical Co., Inc.
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine technology :
1. Deborah Autor, FDAs Deputy Commissioner for Global Regulatory Operations and Policy, to Join Mylan
2. Cannabis Science announces preclinical development program for CS-TATI-I, commencing EU operations in the Netherlands and sourcing proprietary material for pharmacokinetic characterization
3. The Council on Alcohol and Drugs and Georgia Law Enforcement Launch Statewide "Operation Drug Drop Off" Campaign
4. Quest Diagnostics to Acquire Lab-Related Clinical Outreach Operations of Dignity Health in California and Nevada
5. Hospira Names Matthew R. Stober Senior Vice President of Operations
6. Epsen Fuller Group Recruits Operations Leader for Global Biotech Firm SOTIO
7. Rotech Receives Approval of First Day Motions; Approvals Ensure Operations Continue Normally
8. Nick Pace Named EVP -- Operations, Compliance, and Regulatory
9. Pre-Sutured Tendon From LifeNet Health Increases Surgeon Efficiency, Reduces Operation Room Time
10. Psyche Systems Launches New Module for Laboratories to Manage Operational Efficiencies
11. AnazaoHealth Announces Full Continued Cooperation with FDA to Promote Quality Assurance and Patient Safety