CHENGDU, China, July 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Tianyin Pharmaceutical Co., Inc. (NYSE Amex: TPI), a pharmaceutical company that specializes in patented biopharmaceutical, modernized traditional Chinese medicine (mTCM), branded generics and active pharmaceutical ingredients (API) today updated its corporate presentation with macrolide antibiotics API market information:
- Jiangchuan Pharmaceutical: 87% owned by TPI, to produce Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API) of macrolide antibiotics.
- Phase I: API for Azithromycin and other macrolide intermediaries with 240 ton annual capacity.
- Construction and GMP certification completed in 2011; Operating since second half of 2012, primarily supporting TPI's own Azithromycin tablets; In the process of developing International sales in Bangladesh, India, and Pakistan.
- Current market price of Azithromycin API: $96 - $130 per kilogram based upon specific USP standards with domestic estimated demand of 2,000 tons (2013).
- Major market participants: Zhejiang Guobang Pharmaceutical, Shiyao Ouyi Pharmaceutical, Hebei Dongfeng Pharmaceutical, Shanghai Modern Pharmaceutical, Nexchem Pharmaceutical, Ningxia Qiyuan Pharmaceutical, HEC Pharmaceutical and etc.
Headquartered at Chengdu, China, TPI is a pharmaceutical company that specializes in the development, manufacturing, marketing and sales of patented biopharmaceutical, mTCM, branded generics and API. TPI currently manufactures a comprehensive portfolio of 58 products, 24 of which are listed in the highly selective national medicine reimbursement list, 10 are included in the essential drug list of China. For more information about TPI, please visit: http://www.tianyinpharma.com.
Safe Harbor Statement
The Statements which are not historical facts contained in this press release are forward-looking statements that involve certain risks and uncertainties including but not limited to risks associated with the uncertainty of future financial results, additional financing requirements, development of new products, government approval processes, the impact of competitive products or pricing, technological changes, the effect of economic conditions and other uncertainties detailed in the Company's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
For more information, please visit: http://www.tianyinpharma.com, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: +86-28-8551-6696 (Chengdu, China)
23rd Floor, Unionsun Yangkuo Plaza
No. 2, Block 3, South Renmin Road
Related medicine technology :1
|SOURCE Tianyin Pharmaceutical Co., Inc.|
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
. The Law Firm of Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Announces Investigation into Possible Breaches of Fiduciary Duty by the Board of Gen-Probe Incorporated in Connection with the Sale of the Company to Hologic, Inc.2
. Insmed Incorporated Announces Lifting of Clinical Hold by U.S. Food and Drug Administration on ARIKACE® in Cystic Fibrosis Patients With Pseudomonas Lung Infections3
. Survey Shows eContent Critical to Corporate Strategies4
. Medical Marijuana Inc. (MJNA) Corporate Update on Industry Company Services and Future Development. First Audio-Webcast Interview With SmallCapVoice.com in Quarterly Series5
. Insmed Incorporated Begins Screening Patients For TARGET-NTM U.S. Clinical Trial Of ARIKACE® In Patients With Non-tuberculous Mycobacterial Lung Disease6
. Anatabloc® Retail Expansion with GNC Complete: Product Now Available at all GNC Corporate Stores and GNC.com7
. Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP Announces Investigation of ViroPharma Incorporated8
. Accuray Incorporated to Speak at Jefferies Global Healthcare Conference9
. InfuSystem Holdings Modifies Bylaws to Align with Corporate Governance Best Practices10
. Avaxia Biologics Announces Appointment of Michael D. Rivard as VP Corporate Development11
. Accuray Incorporated to Speak at Wells Fargo Healthcare Conference