NORTH ANDOVER, Mass., Aug. 26, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Acelleron Medical Products of North Andover, Mass. and Eatontown, N.J., is expanding. Acelleron, a home medical equipment provider, recently acquired Maternal Health & Fitness to form a new division, Acelleron Maternal Health & Wellness (MHW), to offer a wider array of services to their clients by providing a full range of resources for pregnant women and families.
Suzanne Vecchi has been named the director of maternal wellness. Vecchi, the former owner of Maternal Health & Fitness, will oversee the maternal wellness operations of Acelleron in North Andover, Mass. Prior to owning her own business, Vecchi had 11 years of experience in financial services and regulatory administration for top mutual fund companies.
Vecchi is a certified HypnoBirthing® Practitioner Childbirth Educator and a certified group fitness and yoga instructor. Vecchi currently serves as a board member for Woodhouse Academy, a private day school in Connecticut. She earned a B.S. at Babson College, Wellesley, Mass.
Jason Canzano, director of operations at Acelleron, said, "As a mother of three, Vecchi understands the challenges that the transition into parenthood can bring. Vecchi helps create an environment of community and support among women and families so that each family feels they have the resources to achieve success in parenthood."
Vecchi stated, "There is no greater reward than knowing you've made a positive difference in a woman's transition into motherhood as a result of the resources provided from the studio – I am confident being part of the Acelleron team will provide the opportunity to positively impact the journey for many more women and families."
SOURCE Acelleron Medical Products
Copyright©2014 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine technology :
1. Suzanne Gagnon, M.D. Joins Idis As Chief Medical Officer
2. Organovo Named 2015 Technology Pioneer by World Economic Forum
3. Intelomed, Inc. Named Pittsburgh Tech 50 Awards Finalist
4. Carolinas HME Named for Third Straight Year to Inc. Magazines List of Americas Fastest-Growing Private Companies--the Inc. 5000
5. Cardiac Science named certified AED supplier for Italian amateur soccer league
6. For Second Year in a Row, RIVA Named Top IV Robot in Study Ranking Pharmacy Automation
7. Ernst & Young LLPs Todd Skrinar Named One of the 100 Most Inspiring People in Life Sciences
8. Sue Dunn and Jennifer Prinz of Donor Alliance Named as Examiners for 2014 Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award
9. CSSi President Chris Trizna is Honored for Inspirational Leadership and Entrepreneurship - Named One of the PharmaVOICE 100 Most Inspiring Individuals in the Life-Sciences Industry
10. Arthur J. Tipton, Ph.D., Named President of Controlled Release Society
11. Eric T. Converse Named President And Chief Executive Officer Of VirtualScopics, Inc.