• What sustainability means to the industry
• Factors that drive sustainability measures
• Barriers that confront effective implementation of sustainability.
• Sustainable and energy efficiency measures and their impact on profitability.
• Metrics used for the measurement of sustainability performance.
• Procurement of sustainable materials.
• Demand for sustainable products and services, including markets that will drive growth.
• Changes expected in sustainability budgets and cost saving targets.
• Methods of marketing green credentials and the use of media channels.
• Sustainability leaders.
Reasons to Buy
• Drive revenues by understanding future sustainable product investment areas and growth regions
• Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by identifying buyer sustainability budgets and areas of investment.
• Better promote your business by aligning capabilities and business practices with the changing sustainability needs of customers.
• Uncover the business outlook, key sustainability challenges and opportunities
• Understand the effect of sustainability on other players and competitors in the industry.
• Benchmark sustainable initiatives with key industry leaders and identify major trends that affect the industry.
• Secure stronger customer relationships by understanding the leading business concerns and changing strategies of buyers.
• Identify specific green marketing channels your competitors are using to win business.
• Generating cost savings and operational efficiency, compliance with legislation and strengthening competitive position are major drivers influencing sustainability efforts in the medical devices indu
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved