(2) Nakagawa, H et al. Mortality in the elderly correlates with the frequency of nighttime voiding: results of a 3-year prospective cohort study in Japan. J Urol suppl. 2010;181(4):e1, abstract 3.
(3) Holm-Larsen T, Weiss JP, Langkilde LK. Economic Burden of Nocturia in the US Adult Population. J Urol suppl May 29, 2010:183(4):e1, abstract 2.
(4) Middelkoop HA, et al. Subjective sleep characteristics of 1,485 males and females aged 50-93: Effects of sex and age and factors related to self-evaluated quality of sleep. J Gerontol A Biol Sci Med Sci 1996;51:M108-15.
(5) Irwin DE, Milsom I, Hunskaar S, et al. Population-based survey of urinary incontinence, overactive bladder, and other lower urinary tract symptoms in five countries: Results of the EPIC study. Eur Urol, 2006; 50:1306-14. Discussion 1314-5.
(6) Chen FY, Dai YT, Liu CK, Yu HJ, Liu CY, Chen TH. Perception of nocturia and medical consulting behavior among community –dwelling women. Int Urogynecol J Pelvic Floor Dysfunct 2007; 18:431-6.
(7) Swithenbank LV, Vestey S, Abrams P. Nocturnal polyuria in community-dwelling women. BJU Int. 2004; 93: 523-7.
(8) Abrams PA, Marriasson A, Van Kerrebroeck P, Robertson G., Nocturnal polyuria is a key factor in nocturia, Neurourol Urodyn 2004; 23: 466.
(9) Van Kerrebroeck P, et al. Thinking beyond the bladder; antidiuretic treatment of nocturia. Int J Clin Pract March 2010; Vol 64, Issue 6, 807-816.
|SOURCE Ferring Pharmaceuticals Inc.|
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved