- Annualized market revenues data from 2003 to 2010, forecast forward for seven years to 2017.
- Qualitative analysis of key market trends, market drivers, and restraints within the spinal non-fusion devices market.
- The report also covers information on the leading market players, the competitive landscape, and the leading pipeline products and technologies.
- Key players covered include Medtronic, Synthes, DePuy and Zimmer Holdings.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments that are driving the spinal non-fusion devices market globally.
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Identify key players best positioned to take advantage of the emerging market opportunities.
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return.
- What's the next big thing in the spinal non-fusion devices market landscape? – Identify, understand and capitalize.
- Make more informed business decisions from the insightful and in-depth analysis of the global spinal non-fusion devices market and the factors shaping it.
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 3
1.1 List of Tables 5
1.2 List of Figures 6
2 Introduction and Overview 7
2.1 Introduction 7
2.2 GlobalData Report Guidance 7
3 Disease Overview - Spinal Disorders 8
3.1 Types of Spinal Disorders 8
3.1.1 Degenerative Disc Disease 8
3.1.2 Spinal Stenosis 8
3.1.3 Spinal Disc Herniation 8
3.1.4 Spondylolysis and Spondylolisthesis 8
3.1.5 Radiculopathy 8
3.1.6 Spinal Scoliosis 8
3.2 Epidemiology 9
3.3 Treatment Modalities 9
4 Spinal Non-Fusion
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved