- Market analysis for the eight major indications in the global specialty pharmaceutical market which includes HIV/AIDS, age related macular degenerative disorder, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), Alzheimer's disease, colorectal cancer, rheumatoid arthritis, epilepsy and glaucoma.
- Data and analysis on the specialty pharmaceutical market in the leading geographies of the world – the US, the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and Japan.
- Market data on the geographical landscape and therapeutic landscape, including market size, market share, annual cost of therapy, sales volume and treatment usage patterns such as disease population, treatment seeking population, diagnosis population and prescription population.
- Key M&A activities and licensing agreements that took place from 2004 to 2010 in the specialty pharmaceutical market.
Reasons to buy
The report will assist business development and marketing executives to strategize their product launches, by allowing them to -
- Build effective strategies to launch their pipeline products by identifying potential geographies.
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products that might fill their portfolio gaps.
- Develop key strategic initiatives by studying the key strategies of top competitors.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies by identifying the geographic markets poised for strong growth.
- Reinforce R&D pipelines by identifying new target mechanisms which can produce first-in-class molecules which are safer and more efficacious.
Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 3
1.1 List of Tables 6
1.2 List of Figures 9
2 Specialty Pharmaceutical Market- 2011 Yearbook: Introduction 12
2.1 Scope 12
2.2 GBI Research Report Guidance 12
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved