- Annualized market revenues (USD million) data for each of the market categories in each of the country. Data from 2003 to 2010, forecast forward for 7 years to 2017.
- 2010 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the market categories and countries.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the South and Central America Diabetes Care Devices market..
- Key players covered include F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., LifeScan, Inc., Abbott Laboratories, Novo Nordisk A/S, Bayer HealthCare AG, Becton, Dickinson and Company and others.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the South and Central America Diabetes Care Devices competitive landscape.
- Develop capital investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what's the most preferred mode of product distribution – Identify, understand and capitalize.
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 2
1.1 List of Tables 5
1.2 List of Figures 7
2 Introduction 9
2.1 What is This Report About? 9
3 Diabetes Care Devices in South and Central America 10
3.1 Diabetes Care Devices Cross Country Comparison, USD Actual, 2003-2017 10
3.2 Diabetes Care Devices, South and Central America, Overall Revenue ($m), USD Actual, 2003-2017 11
3.3 Diabetes Care Devices, South and Central America, Category Volume (Units), 2003-2017 16
3.4 Diabetes Care Devices, South and Central America, Company share (2009-2010) 21
4 Diabetes Care Devices In Brazil 23
4.1 Diabetes Care Devices, Braz
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved