NEW YORK, May 27, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
South Korea Pharmaceutical Market Outlook 2013
GBI Research's new report "South Korea Pharmaceutical Market Outlook 2013" provides in-depth analysis of the trends, issues and challenges facing the South Korean pharmaceutical market. The report also provides competitive benchmarking for the country's leading pharmaceutical companies and analyzes the M&A (Mergers and Acquisitions) and strategic partnerships that shape its pharmaceutical industry. It is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GBI Research's team of industry experts.
The South Korean pharmaceutical market is the 10th largest pharmaceutical market, globally. The industry is highly fragmented, with almost all the domestic pharmaceutical companies having a strong portfolio of generic products rather than expensive, branded drugs. For the entire pharmaceutical industry, an increase in insurance coverage, an ageing population and favorable government initiatives are expected to drive future growth in the pharmaceutical industry.
Improved Intellectual Property Rights (IPR), changing demographics, and government support have contributed towards making the South Korean pharmaceutical industry attractive for multinational companies. The South Korean government has signed Free Trade Agreements (FTA) with the US, Europe'/>"/>
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine technology :
1. BIOCOM Applauds Arena Pharmaceuticals Commitment to Innovation, Contributions to Southern California Life Science Community
2. Ochsner Medical Center Implants 1st SynCardia Total Artificial Heart in Gulf South Region
3. CPhI South East Asia Indicates Rapid Pharma Sector Growth for the ASEAN
4. Frost & Sullivan Confers 2013 South Africa Market Share Leadership Award on Shimadzu Corporation
5. South and Central America Endoscopy Devices Market Outlook to 2019 - Capsule Endoscope Systems, Endoscopic Instruments, Flexible Endoscopes, Rigid Endoscopes and Others
6. BioElectronics Selects New South Korean Distributor for its Healing and Pain Products
7. CHPA Statement on Statewide South Carolina Consumer Poll
8. South Jersey Healthcare Selects Perioperative Management By Surgical Information Systems
9. X-Ray Systems Market Outlook in BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa) to 2018
10. Ochsner Implants First Total Artificial Heart In The Gulf South Region
11. Mylan Launches Innovative Portfolio of Antiretroviral Products for Treatment of HIV/AIDS in South Africa