HAYWARD, Calif., March 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Solta Medical, Inc. (NASDAQ: SLTM), a global leader in the medical aesthetics market, today announced that it will present at the 25th Annual ROTH Growth Stock Conference, at the Ritz Carlton Hotel in Dana Point, CA, on Monday, March 18, 2013 at 9:00 am PT. Stephen J. Fanning , Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer of Solta Medical, will review the company's business strategy and recent corporate events.
Solta will offer a live audio webcast of the presentation which may be accessed at the Investor Relations section of the Company's website at www.solta.com.
About Solta Medical, Inc.
Solta Medical, Inc. is a global leader in the medical aesthetics market providing innovative solutions with proven efficacy and safety backed by over 10 years of clinical study and research. The company offers aesthetic energy devices for skin resurfacing and rejuvenation, acne reduction, body contouring and skin tightening, as well as tools and accessories to optimize the latest liposuction techniques. The Solta Medical portfolio includes the well-known brands Thermage®, Fraxel®, Clear + Brilliant®, Liposonix®, Isolaz®, CLARO®, VASERlipo™, VASERshape™, VASERsmooth™, VentX®, PowerX®, TouchView®, and Origins™, which collectively make up a comprehensive platform to address a range of aesthetic skin and body issues. More than two and a half million procedures have been performed with Solta Medical's products around the world. Solta Medical is headquartered in Hayward, CA'/>"/>
SOURCE Solta Medical, Inc.
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine technology :
1. Solta Medical Reports First Quarter Results
2. Solta Medical to Present at the JMP Securities Healthcare Conference
3. Solta Medical Reports Second Quarter Results
4. Solta Medical, Inc. Announces Proposed Public Offering of Common Stock
5. Solta Medical, Inc. Prices $15 Million Public Offering of Common Stock
6. Solta Medical, Inc. Closes Public Offering of Common Stock
7. Solta Medical to Present at the 32nd Annual Canaccord Growth Conference
8. Solta Medical And BTL Industries Resolve Patent Dispute
9. Solta Medical Reports Third Quarter Results
10. Solta Medical to Acquire Sound Surgical Technologies
11. Solta Medical to Present at the Leerink Swann Global Healthcare Conference in New York on February 14, 2013